Join Hosco and view Jie's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
• solid academic background: Top German business school full-time MBA program with 2 scholarships.
• International education background in Canada and Germany.
• 7-years working experience in marketing and communication.
• Generated and implemented communication strategies for international corporates.
7 years and 5 months
Senior Account Manager
Kiwi Communications - Beijing, ChinaCommunicationMarch 2016 - August 2018 · 2 years and 7 months
• Led 2 teams of 8 people in total to create brand communication and public relations strategies for 4 key international players in hospitality industry. • Launched nationwide Brand campaign to improve customer’s brand awareness and sales performance. • Managed Marriott International Tibet issue PR crisis, and initiated response strategy to put brand crisis under control. • Conducted W-hotels (Marriot international) brand grand roll-out in China, Sentosa World Resorts (Universal studio theme park) series brand road show and Royal Caribbean Cruise virus online brand campaign, which achieved 1 billion+ exposure.
Brand Communication Manager
EasyFlower - Beijing, ChinaCommunicationMarch 2015 - February 2016 · 1 year
• Created business model jointly as a core team member. • Developed market strategy and built up brand communication concept and contents, such as visual identity and slogan. • Led business development team, forging cross-brands co-operations with IBM, GQ and Jingdong, the largest online marketplace in China. • Launched online and offline campaigns and events to increase brand awareness, conversion rate and sales. The period conversion rate hit 3% (1% average industry rate).
Flamingo Communications - Beijing, ChinaCommunicationMarch 2012 - February 2015 · 3 years
• Created brand strategy for top luxurious real-estate developers. • Planned online and offline campaign for clients to establish brand awareness. • Improved marketing performance of a luxury properties project, from ranked as in the bottom half among 12 players, to bestseller position for two years.
Event Planner/ Analyst
SOUFUN Technology Group (Biggest Chinese Real-estate web portals), Beijing, China - Beijing, ChinaCommunicationApril 2011 - February 2012 · 11 months
• Analyzed website data and developed reports for clients, commercial real-estate developers mainly, to guide further brand communication and other marketing initiatives. • Planned and conducted online & offline brand promotion campaigns for clients.
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management - Leipzig, GermanySeptember 2018 - Now
• Relevant courses: customer behavior and marketing research; E-business, IT strategy management; innovation management; advanced marketing management, etc. • Scholarships: Future Entrepreneur Scholarship & STIBET Program of the DAAD. • Master thesis: Digitalization of brand communication of whole sale grocery industry . TBC. • Current GPA: 1.45.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Guangxi University - Nanning, ChinaSeptember 2007 - June 2011
• Relevant courses: marketing management; public relations; advertising; International trade, etc. • International study experience: exchange program in Canada sponsored by provincial governmental stipendium. • Bachelor thesis: Digitalization of Real-estate Industry in China: More Effective Marketing Strategy Developers Shouldn’t Miss Out. • GPA: top 10% among 200 students.
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- Digital communication
- Digital marketing
- Public relation