Join Hosco and view Jitender's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a result and people oriented individual .My experience has primarily been customer service /Sales in hospitality segment ,I have performed roles in operations and quality assurance through my career giving me a richer understanding of running a smooth operation. People play an important part of what keeps me going the passion for learning and helping enrich people lives both professionally and personally.
Area Sales Manager
foodpanda - Gurugram, IndiaOtherMarch 2016 - Now · 2 years and 9 months
• Developing Strategies for customer acquisition and accomplishing brand/ business objectives . • Provides leadership and direction to Senior Management and Customer Service Team. • Implementing sales promotional activities as a part of brand building and market development effort. • Manage the revenue stream of the company originating from the different avenues . • Driving effective BTL campaigns in RWA , Street activation , College activation, restaurant activation etc . • Execution of OOH, Print & Creative's . • Team Management - Managing a team of sales managers/executives to accomplish targets . • Manage the revenue stream of the company originating from the different avenues . • Gathering Competitive Intelligence data to ensure we stay updated on the Market dynamics • Interact with and support the larger team of strategy, analytics, technology & category teams to develop tangible value proposition for the company.
Front Office Supervisor
Arenco - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionMarch 2013 - November 2015 · 2 years and 10 months
• Overall responsibility of the Office implementations of systems & processes. • Responsible for Training new joiners and tracking the Guest Satisfaction Surveys. • Taking care of Training & Development of team as Department Skill Trainer & assisting Front office manager in updating Standard operation procedure (SOP’s) according to the need within the department. • Ensuring coordination between housekeeping, Reservation and front office to ensure sound operations. • Ensuring preferences and requests are met in order to please and Delight the Guest. • Compiling Guest feedbacks for Overall satisfaction and Complaint Analysis to reduce Problem Experience. • Established and handling Rooms Control Department and managing and balance room inventory. • Responsible for achieving Brand Standard Audit, Guest Satisfaction and Overall Satisfaction goals. • Assisting sales team in getting the business for the by handling sales request and effective communication. • Performs all duties at the Front Desk as necessary. • Interacts with customers to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction. • Handling over book situation effectively and in the best possible way to have minimum of guest complaint. • Handling all reservation queries and making and amending booking, even updating booking on extranet on Booking.com, Agoda or other online partner’s.
COURTYAR MARRIOTT HOTEL - Gurugram, IndiaSales & MarketingSeptember 2011 - April 2013 · 1 year and 8 months
• Welcome and meet the guest and Members in the restaurants and resolve any queries plus generate Leads for new memberships. • Coordinate with the Sales Team to facilitate training and handle queries relating to any Guest or new Guest and ensuring that the loop is closed in a satisfactory any timely manner. • Generate leads for the tele calling team from the reservation log books; business card drops flyers • Ensure Program Flyers are presented with each Cheque and Membership packs and posters are • Displayed at a prominent location. • Engage in Direct Sales Activity which enabled me to enhance the revenue. • Support the Member Help Desk on the Phone when required. • Participant for RWA activities to grab more clients for the hotel and ensuring the sales for the membership program .
Guest Service Associate
Delhi International Airport - Delhi, IndiaOtherAugust 2010 - August 2011 · 1 year and 1 month
• With GMR (DIAL - Delhi International Airport Pvt Ltd) as a Customer Service Agent through Global Aviation Pvt. Ltd taking care of:- • Terminal Operations & coordinating with various Departments, Public and Private Agencies to ensure Smooth Functioning and improving the services Level of IGI Airport. • Handled the branding of the Company including the services and facilities within the terminal building to make it more passengers friendly. This involved setting up of signage and other branding materials. • Understanding requirements of the customers like airlines and passengers, vendor Liaoning etc for smooth operations. • Reports to the Terminal Manager and ensure that all equipments are available to meet operational and business needs. • Handling and making arrangements for VVIP & VIP movements. • Handling medical emergencies at airport by arranging medical facilities to the passengers. • Taking care of City side of the IGI Airport including VIP / Premium parking, Appearance of airport premises .
BA in hospitality Managment
Edinburgh Napier University - Tourism - Edinburgh, United KingdomJuly 2007 - July 2010
HindiNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Retail marketing
- Retail sales
- Supervising operations