Join Hosco and view João 's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I consider myself as an optimistic and a communicative individual with great ease of integration into new projects. In recent years, i had the opportunity to travel and explore the Portuguese territory, which has contributed to the increase of my interest in tourism activities. From my very early on, i have started the practice of high performance sports, that positively influenced my focus and commitment in professional terms, and hence my ability for teamwork.
Dom Pedro Hotels & Golf Collection - Lisbon, PortugalRevenue ManagementSeptember 2018 - Now · 5 months
-Maintain up to date availability, rates and promotions across all online channels and extranets; - Collect, integrate and study online market and competition data on a daily basis; - Monitor competitive pricing and understand the impact of relative pricing decisions on the properties performance. - Ensure portfolio properties content across all online channels remain accurate; - Collect, enter, process and maintain historical and statistical data related to the management of the hotels revenue updated, supported by the PMS (Host); - Mapping and connecting new distribution channels;
Revenue & e-Commerce Trainee
Discovery Hotel Management - Lisbon, PortugalRevenue ManagementJuly 2018 - August 2018 · 2 months
- Mapping and connecting new distribution channels; - Manage room availability and restrictions in the channel manager (Availpro); - Collect, enter, process and maintain historical and statistical data related to management of the hotels revenue updated, supported by the PMS (Host); - Launch promotional campaigns on the site (Guest Centric); - Support team members on daily activities.
Discovery Hotel Management - Lisbon, PortugalSales & MarketingApril 2018 - June 2018 · 3 months
- Emission of Tour Operators and Travel Agencies Contracts; - Support the Director of Sales in the GDPR Process; - Insert reservations in the PMS Host for Douro 41 Hotel & Spa; - Gather statistical data from PMS Host to improve segmentation; - Disclosure of Tourist Packages to the Tour Operators and Travel Agencies; - Create and Update Databases.
Cost Control Intern
Onyria - Quinta da Marinha - Lisbon, PortugalPurchasingAugust 2017 - September 2017 · 2 months
- Assisting in the taking, accounting and processing of inventory information and ensuring accounting records are accurate; - Checking all incoming goods for quality and quantity and taking action in case of doubt following the HACCP guidelines; - Assisting the different departments in ensuring all incoming good are properly ordered, delivered and in optimal condition to be used within the hotel’s departments; - Revenue and expenditure reports; - Invoice Launching; - Orders to suppliers;
Masters in Corporate Sciences
ISEG Lisbon School of Economics & Management - Lisbon, PortugalSeptember 2018 - Now
The Masters in Corporate Sciences is aimed to guarantee a measurable increase in management skills and is a powerful means of developing those skills that are required for the management of small, medium and large organisations.
Bachelor's Degree in Management of Tourism Companies
ESHTE Escola Superior de Hotelaria e Turismo do Estoril - Estoril, PortugalSeptember 2015 - June 2018
Management of Tourism Companies - aims to prepare staff for managerial tasks in tourism companies, such as supervising and managing the planning and management departments, as well as marketing, commercial management, human resources’ management, and quality management departments.
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
- MS Office
- PMS Host