Join Hosco and view JOAN's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Over 8 years’ of experience in providing efficient secretarial and administrative support to senior management. Proven track record in meeting deadlines efficiently, resolving problems independently, using initiative to improve processes and working hard to meet organizational objectives. Able to work under pressure and successfully deal with competing demands while maintaining complete confidentiality.
• Outstanding communication and written skills.
• Good presentation and organization skills.
• Self-motivated and good motivator.
• Good knowledge of clerical work.
• Professionally trained.
Business Centre Secretary
AL BUSTAN CENTRE & RESIDENCE - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralAugust 2015 - Now · 3 years and 5 months
• Maintaining the General Manager’s schedule, booking meetings and appointments and serving as a gatekeeper, screening calls and prioritizing daily tasks and responsibilities. • Distributing meeting agendas, scheduling meetings and recording and transcribing meeting minutes and handles the general manager’s correspondence, including emails and memos. • Manage all inward and outward correspondence of the General Manager’s Office in order to ensure timely and accurate receipt and dispatch of the same. • Set-up and maintain General Manager’s office correspondence files and personnel files of Staff and ensure safe custody and confidentiality. • Provide secretarial support to Front office Manager and assist front office team in all administrative concerns. • Promote a helpful and professional image of the Business Center facilities to the client and give full co-operation to any costumer requiring assistance with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude. • Prioritize duties and perform accordingly, ensure guest requirements and urgent correspondence is handled immediately with speed and efficiency. • Assist guests with their business center needs (e.g., making copies, sending faxes, typing) and bill services. • Take care of guest’s personal requests such as flight re-confirmation, meeting schedules, secretarial liaising requirements etc.
Cross Training - Accounts Payable
Al Bustan Centre & Residence - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingJuly 2018 - August 2018 · 2 months
Cross Training - Accounts Payable (Ongoing)
Cross Training - Accounts Receivable
Al Bustan Centre & Residence - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingJune 2018 - July 2018 · 2 months
Cross Training to Accounts Receivable (62 hours completed)
Cross Training - General Cashier
Beach Rotana Hotel - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingFebruary 2015 - June 2015 · 5 months
Cross Training - General Cashier, at the same time Relieving GC office in the absence of General cashier
Beach Rotana Hotel - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingDecember 2013 - August 2015 · 1 year and 9 months
• Responsible for the house fund and its safe keeping in line with the cash handling policy of the Hotel • Ensure the accurate settlement of Food & Beverage checks within the Outlet, tender change and apply accurate discounts wherever necessary • Prepare the cashier summary at the close of the shift as per the establishment cash policy • Deposit all checks and reports to the finance department within the time frame assigned
Villa Judan & Cruz Law Offices - Makati, PhilippinesLegalJanuary 2013 - December 2013 · 12 months
• Responsible for administration and clerical activities of administrative departments such as answering phone calls, preparing reports and compiling files. • Manage the annual budget and submit monthly report statement. • Composed, typed, and distributed meeting agendas and minutes, routine correspondences and reports.
Tam-Yap Caga & Associates (Law & Accounting Firm) - Makati, PhilippinesLegalMarch 2008 - January 2013 · 4 years and 12 months
• Prepared and organized paperwork and other materials as needed for meetings, conferences, travel arrangements and expenses reports. • Composed, typed, and distributed meeting agendas and minutes, routine correspondences and reports. • Prepare Legal Documents, Affidavit and Contracts. • Established the administrative work procedures for tracking staff’s daily tasks.
NEGROS ORIENTAL STATE UNIVERSITY - Bais City, PhilippinesJune 2006 - March 2008
- Microsoft office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlo
- oasys system
- Opera System