Join Hosco and view joan's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
To obtain a guest service position where I can use my experience to lead, motivate and ensure my fellow colleagues and company productivity and growth.
Guest Service Agent
Madinat Jumeirah Resort - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionSeptember 2015 - Now · 3 years and 3 months
• Constantly provide an approachable, helpful and friendly service to colleagues and guests. • To ensure that all guest requests, requirements and complaints are attended to promptly and acted in the correct manner. • To be aware of all hotel facilities and the layout of the hotel. • To place emphasis on and sell in-house restaurants, facilities and other destinations. • To book seats for guests in restaurants requested and arrange all other requests • To report any unusual incidents/accidents to Assistant Manager • To check and be familiar with the arrival list, VIP list and departure list on a daily basis. • To report and log guest comments ensuring complaints are resolved as soon as possible. • Undertake self-education about new projects, restaurants. • To maintain up-to-date daily records of guest activities and guest comments in log book. • To promote tours to hotel guests and keep proper records for accounting purpose.
second class honour
Kenyatta University - Hospitality and Tourism ManagementJune 2011 - December 2013
hotel management and tourist
- Acting Team Leader
• Checking with phone reservationist or answering machine messages to ensure that all reservations are noted.Download the file
• Planning out the sitting chart and organizing the reservations
• Greeting the guests and escorting them to their tables pull seat out for the ladies and present menus
• Attending to guests queries or complaints and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service
• Bidding farewell to the guests thanking them.