Join Hosco and view Joana Marie's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Sales & Marketing Secretary
One&Only; Royal Mirage, Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingMay 2017 - Now · 1 year and 9 months
•Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information. • Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports that reflect overall revenues and booking numbers for the yield meeting to be presented by the Director of Sales and Marketing for our Managing Director • Assist the leisure team with incentive, preparing contracts, promotions and brochures payments • Manage participation & registration in international and local tradeshows, roadshows and sales trips • In charge of FAM Trip overall itinerary such as creating room blocks, activities and coordinate any sales entertainment for the group • Provides assistance to the Director of Sales & Marketing and Director of Marketing • Generate report and monitor Sales Force activities keyed in by the Leisure and Mice / Group Sales Managers, ADOS and Sales Executive • Ensure the inventory of sales presentation materials such as brochures and presentation folders is always up to date. • Responsible for communicating with all departments to ensure efficient group arrivals and event management. • Action various sales leads, company inquiries, bookings and requests • Conducting site inspections as needed and required.
Senior Guest Relation Officer
One&Only; Royal Mirage, Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionMarch 2015 - May 2017 · 2 years and 4 months
• Warmly welcome and greet guests with a genuine smile and undivided attention to ensure exceptional guest arrival experience • Effectively and knowledgeably provides assistance in organizing leisure activities, restaurant table reservations, transportation or travel arrangements and any other special guest’s request and needs • Proactively supports the reception and concierge team • Fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel. • Maintained up-to-date knowledge of Dubai’s events, activities and dining experiences.
Technical Support Representative
Expert Global Solutions - Quezon City, PhilippinesOtherJune 2014 - February 2015 · 9 months
• Received incoming calls, empathized and acknowledged customer computer or account concerns and inquiries. • Patiently guided customers in troubleshooting their own device over the phone • Handled complaints and complicated technical issues professionally • Maintained positive score card as a contribution to the performance of the whole team. • Followed established escalation process for critical cases and multiple issues.
Front Office Associate
EDSA Shangri-La Hotel - Manila, PhilippinesFront Office receptionAugust 2013 - June 2014 · 11 months
• Performed Check-in and Check-out • Ensured an excellent reception experience to guests • Complaints handler, with empathy and focus on guest satisfaction • Maximized rooms occupancy and used upselling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities • Maintained security by following procedures
Guest Services Assistant
Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino - Cebu City, PhilippinesFront Office receptionJuly 2010 - February 2013 · 2 years and 8 months
• Check-in and Check-out hotel guests in a confident, professional and friendly manner • Knowledgeably communicated service and amenities of the hotel to guests • Ensured effective resolution of any issues raised by a guest either in person or by referring the issue to a more senior manager to ensure ongoing relations and rapport is not compromised with the guest. • Maintained good relationships with colleagues and contributes to team spirit. • Proven multitasking ability by handling different task and role such as Receptionist, Guest Relation Officer, Telephone Operator and Business Center Attendant.
Bachelor of Science in Hotel, Restaurant & Tourism Management
Visayas State University - Leyte, PhilippinesJune 2006 - April 2010