Join Hosco and view Joana's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
As a person who enjoys working under pressure, with the ability to multitask, I am looking for an opportunity that will
expose me to the thrill of the hospitality industry, in order to develop my skills and learn many others.
President of Les Roches Gives Back
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management - Switzerland, SC, United StatesOtherDecember 2016 - May 2017
As a student-run charity organization, Les Roches Gives Back bases itself on two grounds: assisting the Jan & Oscar Foundation on providing education to children in Thailand and raising funds for global emergency aid. In addiction, LRGB aims to inspire and bring awareness of the association itself to the Les Roches community worldwide.
W Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainEventsDecember 2015 - June 2016
- Main contact for Meeting Planners when events are taking place in the hotel - Assist Group coordinator and Banqueting director. - Take care of the Wired (Business Centre) and requests of guests in this area. - Check conference area cleanliness, banqueting services set-ups and events schedules together with Event Organizers/Meeting Planners, in order to ensure quality and success in every event. - Collect events participants and meeting planners feedback, and share it with involved departments in the hotel in order to improve.
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management - Switzerland, SC, United StatesOtherAugust 2015 - December 2015
- Representing Les Roches through testimonials for brochures and blogs - Participating in focus groups to find ways to improve and develop - Leading personal tours for groups and individuals - Leading potential students in a follow-me program - Representing Les Roches in promotional videos - Meeting with potential students, media, employees at Laureate Hospitality Education and representatives from other countries
Club Lounge Intern
InterContinental Hong Kong - Hong KongOtherApril 2014 - October 2014
- Cross training through different departments - Managing the club lounge for reception, concierge services and food & beverage - Attending to VIPs and handling special requests - Became lobby ambassador to manage the lobby and assist clients - Training other trainings to become lobby ambassador
Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Sierre, SwitzerlandOctober 2013 - May 2017
- President of Les Roches Gives Back . Student-run charity association - (Dec 2016 - May 2017) - Class Delegate (Aug 2016 - Dec 2016) - Student Ambassador (Aug 2015 – Dec 2015) - Assistant Class Delegate (Jan – Jun 2015)
High School Degree
Salesianos de Lisboa - Lisbon, PortugalSeptember 2010 - June 2013
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
- Able to multitask
- Foreign languages
- Highly organized
- Oral communication