Join Hosco and view john's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A reliable, hardworking and result oriented person who seeks challenging, stimulating roles capable of working without supervision, but equally valuable working as a part of a team, versatile and capable of working under pressure and keen to learn new skills.
4 years and 10 months
Customer Service Representative
woni safaris & travel - Nairobi, KenyaAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2016 - October 2018 · 2 years and 10 months
Meet with clients to discuss and learn about their travel requirements. Advise clients about suitable travel options in accordance with their needs, wants and capabilities. Help clients plan trips to domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares. Posting tickets to clients Calculating travel and accommodation costs within clients’ budget and offer recommendations for cost saving e.g. off-season tours. Provide travel brochures and destination literature with point of interest relevant to customer needs. Work under pressure during peak seasons and sales campaigns.
TRAVEL AGENT TRAINEE
WONI SAFARIS & TRAVEL - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2014 - December 2015 · 2 years
- Perform additional job-related duties as assigned by the Manager - Learn and follow policies and procedures as set by the company and provide accurate documentation of all transactions. - Advise clients on a variety of tour packages including safaris and making necessary arrangements on the same. - Perform general clerical duties relevant to travel reservations, itineraries, travel brochures. - Greet and provide exemplary service to all who call or visit the office. - Make air, car and hotel reservations for clients. - Perform clerical and administrative duties. - Verify accuracy of travel documentation and charges.
Institute of advanced technology kenya - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJanuary 2016 - May 2016
Institute of advanced technology kenya - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJanuary 2016 - June 2016
User support specialist
University of Nairobi - Nairobi, KenyaJanuary 2009 - December 2010
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- Customer Care skills.
- Microsoft office skills
- Network support specialist