Join Hosco and view John's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
To take up a challenging position within the Hospitality Industry with a growth-oriented organization that offers development, growth, flexibility and career opportunities while positively contributing towards the organization’s goals and overall vision. Given the opportunity to enhance my knowledge and expertise in a fast-paced and developing environment.
HMA Landscaping & Irrigation LLC - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEngineering & MaintenanceSeptember 2016 - March 2019 · 2 years and 7 months
• Preparing progress reports, RFI’s, material submittals and work schedules of any site defects. • Coordinating with Site Inspectors as per Project Managers instructions. • Coordinate operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies. • Ensuring project documentations is being issued to clients on time.
Dubai World Trade Centre - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEventsOctober 2012 - March 2016 · 3 years and 6 months
• Proactively liaise with the exhibitors to facilitate the administration of exhibitor badges for each exhibition. • Manage and prepare daily reports for exhibitors’ badge printing during event shows. • Perform any other duties as assigned by senior operations manager. • Prepare, print and sort exhibitor badges prior to each event.
Data Entry Administrator
Infos Salon Group - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2007 - July 2011 · 3 years and 11 months
• Data Entry Encoder : Updating incomplete registration forms post events using Info Salons in-house registration system. • Data Entry Operator : Assist with onsite registrations of attendees at various events and guiding registration forms completions. • Assist with onsite team regarding show setup of their registration system including installation of printers, badge print testing and registration area pack-up at the end of the shows. • Learnt to multi-task and to judge priority tasks within a time constraint
Business Administration in Marketing
Preston University - Ajman, United Arab EmiratesSeptember 2009 - October 2012
Native or fluent
- Goal oriented
- Quick learner
- Team player