Join Hosco and view Jordi's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I graduated from a Bachelor degree in Hotel Management with specialization in Sales and Marketing. Since October 2018, I work as Revenue Manager for Rinovo Consulting.
Nevertheless, I equally have extended experience in other areas of the Tourism and Hospitality industry, mainly in Sales.
Among the different positions I have held are: Reservations Supervisor, Junior Revenue Manager, Front desk and Guest Relation Agent and Assistant Sales Executive.
I am a person with high ability in managing workload and stressful situations and with great capacity in problem-resolution.
Likewise, throughout my career path I have been able to develop my leadership and team working skills.
Rinovo Consulting - Barcelona, SpainOtherOctober 2018 - Now · 4 months
Front Desk Recepcionist
Fergus - Palma, SpainFront Office receptionJune 2015 - September 2015 · 4 months
- Dealing with check in/out. Morning, afternoon and night shifts. - - Checklist control. - Taking care of more than 600 guests. Having more than 250 arrivals daily for summer months. - Proficiency use of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, etc. - Admin use of Booking, Expedia, Hotelbeds, STA, Hoteltonight. - Reservation management, cancellations process with charges according to the company policy and handling booking issues. - Ensuring all telephone calls are answered efficiently. Back Office : - Stock management and contro l- Management of Partnerships - - Launching new products to sale in front desk - Review comments on TripAdvisor, Booking, etc.
Ratpanat Luxury and Adventure - Barcelona, SpainSales & MarketingDecember 2014 - April 2015 · 5 months
Agencia Catalana de turisme - Barcelona, SpainTourismNovember 2013 - April 2014 · 6 months
- Individualized and personalized attention at the Palau Robert office. - Analysis of the current demand and potential tourist information service. - Study of the tourism environment market.
CETT-UB Tourism / Hospitality / Gastronomy - Educational & Research - Barcelona, SpainSeptember 2014 - June 2017
SpanishNative or fluent100%
CatalanNative or fluent100%
- High commited
- High motivated
- Strong leadership