Join Hosco and view Jose Elmer's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Project Engineer/ (QA/QC) Inspector/Document Controller
KazMunaiGaz Service-Compass - Atyrau, KazakhstanEngineering & MaintenanceNovember 2015 - January 2018 · 2 years and 3 months
• Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects. • Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications. • Interact daily with the contractors to check the daily accomplishment and status of the project. • Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans) and report regularly on project status. • Responsible of controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation produced by technical teams, projects or departments in a timely, accurate and efficient manner. • Assign responsibilities and mentor project team. • Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support. • Review engineering deliverables materials and initiate appropriate corrective actions on materials which delivered incorrectly. • Providing Electrical discipline support during construction and operation that meets the required Electrical engineering and KZ Standard for all Electrical system required on the project. • Ensuring that all Electrical system day to day activities, information, design changes, variations and decisions are properly processed, approved and documented. • Performed field walk downs/inspection to review the work for conformance with the design drawings, specifications, applicable codes and standard, and company policies/procedures. • Gather approved required documents and information to support the successful completion of relevant construction activities/requirements. • Interface and coordinate activities with home office engineering, field construction supervision and field subcontractors. • Study and understand the project specifications, procedures, and relevant portion of the contract. • Attend construction project meetings as required to participate and understand execution responsibilities. • Achieve successful completion of assigned work responsibilities on time, within budget. • Perform Coordination with other discipline and provide technical support necessary and requested by Project Manager.
Head of the Group (MEP)/Proposal Engineer/Estimator/Procurement Engineer
ESS Support Services - Atyrau, KazakhstanEngineering & MaintenanceMay 2007 - September 2015 · 8 years and 5 months
• Provide support to the Chevron Facilities in Tengiz and Atyrau Sites, which includes areas within the Drilling Rig zone, Accommodation Camps (Tengizchevronoil Village, Shanyrak Village, Dostyk Village) and General Head Quarter Building • Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the remote Sites/Plant (Oil & Gas) offices and accommodation; Service’s Facilities Equipment which includes Water Treatment Plants, Catering and Laundry Equipment, Recreation and GYM Equipment, etc. • Supervises the crew of Supervisors and Technicians from different nationality, and generate required Job Hazardous Analysis for all maintenance and repair work activities which includes GENSET Operation, Centralize Fire Alarm System, HVAC System, Fire Fighting System and Auxiliary, Low Voltage Substation and Distribution System, UPS, BMS, etc.; and perform troubleshooting to avoid possible breakdown which is detrimental to operation and maintenance. • Assigns and supervises the training and work of all custodial and security personnel. • Develop material take-off estimates and scope of works for project fit ups and equipment installation in the camp and off-site facilities. • Prepare MR (Material Request) and provide technical evaluation of spare parts necessary in operation and follow up with supplier to ensure the leading time delivery of the materials. • Set Min/Max level in all identified Critical Equipment and ensure all recommended parts from manufacture are available in the warehouse all the time. • Assign as walk-down Head of the Group in newly additional turn over facility from client and participate on weekly meeting for the update and progress of the new project. • Provides technical evaluation and Asset Appraisal Report on the equipment that needs for replacement and beyond economical repair. Send to client for approval on new equipment, to avoid increase on financial expenditure with spare parts. • Conduct audit and assessment for new facility and provide engineering assistance during commissioning. • Analyze handover documents from client and prepare project proposal with new facility, initiates purchase orders, negotiates contracts, oversees and inspects purchases, construction and repairs, attends on-site meetings, and oversees project and purchasing accounting functions, plans, and schedules, and supervises all custodial personnel tasks (to include, but not be limited to, inspections, preventive maintenance, repairs, and routine inspections of building infrastructure, including walls, ceilings, doors, windows, hardware, and roof, cleaning and care of floors, walls, bathrooms, etc.). • Release and update a monthly Operational Readiness and Equipment deadline status report. • Daily work order request implementation for corrective and preventive maintenance using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System – SAP). Utilize CMMS in uploading of data for different assets, PM worksheets and originate PM checklist for Electrical, HVAC, Mechanical, Catering and Gym Equipment; upgrade maintenance by utilizing new PM techniques. • Ensuring quality maintenance troubleshooting is provided and recorded. • Planning and co-ordination of approved project work request. • Monitors and records the performance, failures and serviceable of facility equipment, associated electromechanical control system and equipment reports on the activities undertaken. • Implementation of Safety Management System used to support projects/maintenance activities. • Assist with Department Manager in ensuring completion of the project per schedule within budget, in accordance with quality standard. • Anticipates and budgets for all major facility maintenance requirements (prepares an annual budget for the programs of capital outlay for maintenance and repair and plant operation to be presented to the client). • Assess cost effectiveness of new projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
Facilities Shift Engineer
Amkor Technology Philippines - Santa Rosa, PhilippinesEngineering & MaintenanceAugust 2001 - May 2007 · 5 years and 10 months
• Plans, schedules and implements extensive preventive maintenance programs for all facilities equipment. Supervised and implement extensive monitoring programs for vital facilities equipment to avoid all possible breakdowns detrimental to plant operation. • Control and implement extensive monitoring program for all consumable items to attain maximum utilization against approved budget. • Attends to equipment/machine breakdown, determine causes and provides solutions to the problems to prevent recurrence of such causes. • Plans, schedules, supervise and monitors shift activities of subordinates to maximize manpower utilization. • Participate in the evaluation of programs, plans and designs of any section or department to certain effective manner and recommends possible revision based on existing standard and sound engineering practices. • Assist in the supervision, maintenance and implementation of extensive monitoring programs for environmental sanitation to attain plant and government standard. • Recommends and implement new system improvement to upgrade, maximize and efficiency performance. • Plans, evaluates and implements energy and cost reduction scheme on existing system without tampering facilities equipment or system efficiency and performance capacity. • Ensures work progress by monitoring/controlling personnel counseling and development. • Monitors subordinate’s/section’s performance and institute the necessary action to maintain and upgrade performance. • Comply with operating procedures of safety and health standards/regulations. • Supports/Implements Environmental Management System. • Operate, maintain and conduct troubleshooting the facilities equipment includes Generators sets, Centralized Chiller System, Centralized Air Compressors, Centralized Compressed Air Dryers, Centralized Vacuum, Air Handing Unit, Centralized Building Maintenance System, Water Purification System Plant, Waste Water System Plant and others.
Water Purification and Wastewater Treatment Plant Engineer
Amkor Technology Philippines - Santa Rosa, PhilippinesEngineering & MaintenanceNovember 1996 - August 2001 · 4 years and 10 months
• Ensure and optimize process operation. • Guarantee the quality of the waste water collected and purified. • Control operating expenses. • Organize and coordinate the work carried out by the teams. • Recommend technical developments. • Manage subcontractors and supplies. • Apply Quality, Environment & Safety systems.
B. S. in Electrical Engineering
ADAMSON UNIVERSITY - Tanauan, PhilippinesJune 1988 - March 1993
B. S. in Electrical Engineering - Graduated