Join Hosco and view JOSEPH DINESH's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A proven leader in the customer relationship management, travel and tourism industries, safety driven, and goal oriented, I am seeking a challenging opportunity to manage and lead where my advanced skills, education, extensive training, and eleven+ years of experience can be fully utilized.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Strong organizational skills and planning skills.
• Strong communication, independent, proactive and interpersonal.
• Communicates clearly in oral and written form; able to present to senior management with ease and proficiency.
• Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to understand complex situations and people / human aspect and work toward effective and meaningful resolution.
• Positive attitude and motivated with an ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
• Presentation and public speaking skills, with an ability to train consulting and sales teams.
• Experience managing people in a cross-cultural environment.
United Tours and Travels - Doha, QatarReservationsOctober 2013 - Now · 5 years and 4 months
Responsible for managing reservations staffs, ensuring staffs are properly trained and always conduct themselves in a professional manner. Maintain record of all bookings and maintain accuracy in same and ensure compliance to all guest demands and manage all enquiries and provide response within required timeframe. Support Reservations team in day-to-day problem-solving issues that arise between customers, departments and co-workers. Handle customer complaints and provide feedback as necessary. Provide proactive education and training to staffs regarding travel policy, use of concur and FAQs related to travel.
International Diploma in Computer Studies
Singapore Informatics - Colombo, Sri LankaMay 2004 - April 2005
International Diploma in Computer Studies, Singapore Informatics (Colombo, Sri Lanka - 2005)
TamilNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Customer Service Management
- Microsoft Office
- Retail customer service
- Travel and Tourism