Join Hosco and view Joshua's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am currently studying in DIT Cathal Brugha St. to gain a BSc in International Hospitality Management. In doing so, I am dedicated to pursuing my career in hospitality.
Front Office Receptionist
Hilton Dublin City - Dublin, IrelandFront Office receptionOctober 2015 - Now
• Ensure efficient reception experience for our guest from check-in through check-out and complete audit procedures as required. • Demonstrate a high level of customer service to all, at all times. • Be able to work with the hotel’s purchasing management system (OnQ) • Ensure that the Front Office Manager or team leader, as well as the duty manager, are aware of all relevant feedbacks from guests or other department • Demonstrate product knowledge which includes room categories, rates, promotions, and also knowledge of the city. • Comply with policies, procedures and standards regarding to credit card and cash handling, security, fire regulations and safety.
Food and Beverage Operative
Hilton Dublin City - Dublin, IrelandF&B serviceMay 2015 - Now
• Setting either the restaurant or bar for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This includes the ballroom and conference area for meetings, weddings, dinner and tea/coffee arrivals • Ensure all guests receive their drinks and food as requested. • Dealing with customers in a polite, friendly and professional manner while delivering orders swiftly and efficiently • Setting up the hotel’s main bar, including the hotel’s costa coffee outlet, and to be able to serve beverage from behind the bar • Ensure correct cash handling and Micros procedures are followed.
Food and Beverage Associate
The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel - Dublin, IrelandF&B serviceOctober 2014 - January 2015
• Completing opening and closing duties of the hotel’s bar • Maintaining cleanliness and presentation in areas including behind the bar, and on the floor • Assisting our bartenders by stocking goods and ensuring all glassware are polished and can be used for service • Ensuring the guests are served in the highest standard and clearing their glasses and plates after their experience.
Dublin Institute of Technology, School of Hospitality Management and Tourism and School of Culinary Arts & Food Technology [ HSD ] - Dublin, IrelandAugust 2014 - May 2018
EnglishNative or fluent100%
TagalogNative or fluent100%
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- OnQ Hilton PMS
- Opera PMS