Join Hosco and view Joy's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Accomplished Hotel General Manager with proven 20-year track record of success driving profitability and best-in-class reputation for organisations in the hospitality industry.
ITC Fortune Park Hotels - JammuOtherMarch 2018 - Now · 11 months
Revenue generation, yield maximization, retention and pull through quality, ensure safety, process and services. Recruitment and training. Return through cost efficiency.
Louvre Hotels Group - Delhi, IndiaAdministration & GeneralMarch 2015 - February 2018 · 2 years and 12 months
Sustaining profitable operations with focus on budgeting & marketing. Conceptualizing & implementing marketing plans in tune with short-cut-business, thereby achieving profitability. Projecting and improving company image through effective corporate Public Relations and promotion.
Clarks Group Of Hotels - Delhi, IndiaAdministration & GeneralDecember 2011 - March 2015 · 3 years and 4 months
• Managed 61 keys property with banqueting facility up to 600 persons in Ghaziabad. • Opened and managed 50 keys property with banqueting facility up to 900 persons in Allahabad. • Opened 41 keys property with banqueting facility up to 600 persons in Lucknow. • Managing 42 keys property with banqueting facility up to 800 persons in Haldwani. Responsibility includes overseeing all aspects of Property Management in accordance with Company mission statement, including maximization of financial performance, guest satisfaction, and staff development within established quality standards. Responsible for the hiring, training and discipline of all hotel staff. Designing, developing and implementing standard operating system. Controlling room inventory, food cost, labour cost & semi variable costs, to keep an appreciableGOP. Driving revenues by increasing resident capture ratios, non resident footfalls & adherence to the Yearly Event Calendar and periodic promotional activities.
Haldiram's - New Delhi, IndiaAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2011 - December 2011 · 12 months
Haldiram is a US $ 630 million brand, which is a familiar sight on shelves across the USA, UK, Europe and the Middle East. Today, Haldiram's products are present in prominent supermarkets the world over; Tesco, Sommerfield, Sipneys & Carrefour, from traditional Indian sweets & savories to the more international chips, nuts, cookies & sherbets. Haldiram's venture into restaurant business has seen a great only among local Indians but also among people coming from abroad to have a taste of world famous Indian food. The second largest food company in India and 55th. most trusted brand. Duties & Responsibilities Overall operations of the retail and restaurant operations of the store. Identifying the opportunity areas for growth of business. Identification & development of new outlets. Train new employees and to conduct company and product orientation. Developing Operations Manual for the outlet. Developing new corporate relationship with different corporate offices to increase the sales for better profitability of the outlet. Planning of different advertising means to reach the targe Designed of waste controlling system for food, which ultimately reduced the food cost. Prepared, conducted and analyzed customer service satisfaction for the outlet to offer services and products in better way. To Maintain High Standard of Product, Service, Hygiene and Guest Satisfaction at Unit Level. Coordinating with vendors for best and quick results. Control the variance against the Budgets. Prepare the various MIS for the unit ensure corrective measures and optimize utilization of resourses. Liasoning with various Govt. Authorities, co ordinate with local media personnel and promote and built brand image of company. Responsible for the implementation of ISO 22000 and HACCP in all areas under supervision.
Food Chain India, More Bites and Foods, Foursome Foods - New Delhi, IndiaAdministration & GeneralDecember 2010 - December 2010 · 1 month
• Launching and developing F&B Retail, Fine Dine & QSR brands like Pirates of Grill, Piatoo (Italian Fine Dine), Tzers, Deli Belly, 4S Punjabi, 4S Chinese and 4S Bar & Kitchen. Operations Head for Fine Dine & Bar, Night Clubs, F&B Retail &Commissary • Ensuring maximum guest satisfaction by closely interacting with guests to understand their requirements & customizing products & services to their needs. • Responsible for P&L & Balance Scorecard. • Developing & implementing standard process. • Developing food cost model to reduce cost. • Conceptualizing& implementing sales & marketing plans in tune with the macro business plans, thereby achieving profitability. • Designing & implementing internal control procedures to review effectiveness of the processes. • Managing HRM, staffing, recruitment, performance review and appraisal. • Organizing and conducting practical & theoretical training programs, to enhance skills & motivational levels of medium to large sized teams with varied cultural, lingual & professional backgrounds. • Providing corrective feedbacks, coaching & training to the Team Members & Managers for building their capabilities. • Coordinating procurement of necessary equipment and products. • Identifying and networking with cost effective & reliable vendors/suppliers for purchase of requisite materials and spares as well as project procurements. • Organizing license to run F&B operations in the region.
Hilton Hote - New Delhi, IndiaAdministration & GeneralOctober 1997 - November 2002 · 5 years and 2 months
Opening Team member of ‘28thThe Grill’ –New Delhi Hilton’s most ambitious project serving the Finest Contemporary European Cuisine. Executive - Bar Operations at ‘Champions’ Opening team member of ‘Champions’, - The first sports bar in Delhi. One of the first members to be selected for the Hiltons Worldwide Training Programmed ‘Hilton Honors-
Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Nutrition Management
ACCTE - Delhi, IndiaAugust 1994 - July 1997
Three Years Diploma in hotel Management, Catering Technology and Nutrition Management.
Bachelor of Science
Delhi University - Delhi, IndiaMay 1991 - April 1994
Graduation in Science with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics
EnglishNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
BengaliNative or fluent100%
- Budgeting, Business Planning, Resource Allocation,
- Business Growth Strategy Development
- Cost Reduction & Control
- Delivering Guest Satisfaction
- Developing Unique Revenue Opportunities
- Hotel Performance Metrics
- Process Improvements & Enhancements
- QMS, CRM, HACCP, ISO22000 Implementation
- Quality Assurance and Control
- , Revenue Management Solutions
- Staff training and development