Join Hosco and view Juan Carlos's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Computer Science engineer, with experience in different industries such as transportation, tourism and aeronautics, being in different positions and roles, from system administrator, developer and finally business consultant. I consider myself as someone flexible, able to work under pressure and not afraid of challenges. Merging both the technical and business-oriented mindset is one of my added values, thanks to my previous experience and my MBA, especially in terms of leadership and interpersonal influence but also in the strategic side of the business, an area which I am deeply interested in. In addition, I can work with people from different backgrounds and nationalities, given I feel comfortable and easily interact with everyone, something I had the chance to practice daily during my MBA.
Altran - Getafe, SpainConsultingJanuary 2017 - September 2017 · 9 months
• Running a solo project, first for my company in that program, which involved doing both the planning and reporting to assure the internal quality of the project, but at the same time, dealing with the technical part of it. • Improving deliverables creation process, which led to a reduction on the process around 30% (time was reduced from almost 2 months to 6 weeks) • Creating dashboards and reports, using Tableau, to pitch in front of the customer how the project was performing. • Setting the WU (Working Units) and negotiating the KPIs with AIRBUS customer, leading to a significant cost reduction in comparison with the previous company.
Altran - Getafe, SpainConsultingJanuary 2012 - January 2017 · 5 years and 1 month
• Designing a new ETL customized tool for our customer, to optimize and deal with the new aircraft introduced, such as the A400M, could be easily integrated and bringing a significant improvement in data optimization for the project. As a result, there was an increment on the budget and the team increased from 3 to 20 members. • Improving the communication across the different functional areas involved in the A400M program, by developing an internal platform to improve the flow of communication across different areas within the division, leading to a significant reduction on the delay times and increment in efficiency, for instance in reporting, making viable a report 1 per month instead of just once a year. • Introducing new working methodology based on PMI to unify and standardize the processes, which before that, lack from any time of centralized methodology. • Dealing with Airbus’ customers (Royal Air Force, French Air Force, …) to assure the deliverables requested were able to fulfill their needs and proposing solutions to improve the process and include new requirements. At the same time, a weekly follow-up was conducted with them to check everything was according to the expected.
Net Control Scandinavia AB - Mariehamn, Åland IslandsITMarch 2010 - October 2010 · 9 months
During my Erasmus scholarship in Finland, I had the chance to work as .Net developer for a Finnish company that developed a software to allow their customers (mainly ships operating worldwide) the chance to make remote backups of the information of each device while staying far off land, via satellite, to store it on a cloud-like platform when required.
Domain Admin & Campus Technician
Carlos III University - Getafe, SpainITOctober 2005 - January 2010 · 4 years and 4 months
• Administrator of the domain of all the computer rooms of the Getafe Campus. Maintenance and Repairs of both computers and infrastructure. Make and distribute images of the SSOO to all the positions of said Campus. • Creation and modification of scripts. Deployment OS images remotely for the whole University . Administration of the Servers that gave service to the Computer Rooms, as well as the DB in Oracle 10g. • Manage a team from 20-25 people
Hult International Business School - London, United KingdomSeptember 2017 - September 2018
Just finished my MBA at Hult International Business School. I had the chance to study in Dubai, Shanghai and London during that period. Just graduated recently and currently looking for a job.
Entrepreneurship Online Master
GADE Business School - Madrid, SpainApril 2016 - April 2017
Online Master in Entrepreneurship and Leadership done at the same time I was working for my previous company
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid - Madrid, SpainOctober 2003 - October 2010
Computer Science bachelor which I took at the same time I was working and at the end of my degree, I was granted with an Erasmus Scholarship to finish my studies in Finland
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Ability to work under pressure
- Critical/analytical think
- data oriented
- High communication skills
- People leadership
- Planning and organization
- Team Management