Join Hosco and view Juan Pablo's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced Chef with a demonstrated history of working in the hospitality industry. Skilled in Banquets, Restaurant, Hotel Management, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), and Hospitality Industry. Strong operations professional with a Diploma from EAG Buenos Aires, Argentina.
3 years and 9 months
Executive sous chef
Samabe Bali Suites - Bali, IndonesiaF&B kitchenNovember 2018 - Now · 1 year and 3 months
Mandarin Oriental London - London, United KingdomF&B kitchenMarch 2018 - July 2018 · 6 months
Commis Chef in “Dinner By Heston” Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London 2 Michelin stars Restaurant Cold Larder section. • Proper Set up and breakdown of the station • Work meeting high standards of hygiene • High standard of plating • Control stock production.
Senior Chef De Partie
Hotel W Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainF&B kitchenMarch 2017 - March 2018 · 1 year and 2 months
• • • • • • • • Manage large volume of diners (600 pax) Daily BEO check Make orders for production. Food reception and storage Ensure the kitchen staff was prepared and ready for service and that all food meets the highest standards of quality and consistency Stock control, food cost optimization Set up and supervise buffets, coffee breaks, banquets, dinners Organize all production Delegate tasks and functions to cooks • Manage and maintain food inventory at an appropriate level • Supervise mise en place • Comply with hygiene standards Standardization of recipes • Help the Chef in the development of the menu • Teach, mentor and motivate the kitchen staff
Chef de Partie
Grand Hôtel Park Gstaad - Saanen, SwitzerlandF&B kitchenDecember 2016 - March 2017 · 4 months
• I worked in the central kitchen but exclusively for the fine dinning restaurant “Chubut” • Menu development, planning and pricing, food and labor cost control • High techniques of food presentation • Establishing food quality and menu standards • Ensuring that all kitchen equipment works and is maintained properly • Ensuring the kitchen is always safe and sanitary • I accompanied the growth of this project from its opening in December 2015
Stage en cuisine
the ledbury - London, United KingdomF&B kitchenOctober 2016 - November 2016 · 2 months
2 Michelin stars restaurant, World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016. have been working 6 intensive weeks with shifts of 16 hours, going through all sections of the restaurant, during this experience I have improved and applied to my work new techniques and methods of work.
Demi chef de partie
Grand Hôtel Park Gstaad - Saanen, SwitzerlandF&B kitchenJune 2016 - October 2016 · 5 months
Check and complete mise en place and pars and set-up the station Coherent management of ingredients and waste reduction. Work meeting high standards of hygiene Responsible for starters and garnish. Bakery production Development menu and adaptations of dishes throughout the season, jointly with the rest of the team. Food Cost Optimization • Standardization of recipes and procedures • Maintenance of high standards of plating and timing
Grand Hôtel Park Gstaad - Saanen, SwitzerlandF&B kitchenDecember 2015 - March 2016 · 4 months
Participation in the opening of the restaurant. • Responsible of the entire menu Mise en place responding to Sous Chef. • Responsible of starters and side garnish in the service. • Helped the Chef on the pass. • Control stock production. • Maintenance of high hygiene standards
EAG - Buenos Aires, ArgentinaApril 2007 - April 2009
UBA - Buenos Aires, ArgentinaMarch 2006 - March 2009
Native or fluent