Join Hosco and view Julie's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Enthusiastic, ingenious and resourceful professional with effective communication skills and a passion for service excellence. Highly motivated with advanced organizational skills and accustomed to maintaining high productivity levels with heavy workloads. Capacity to negotiate and to adapt to any situation and last-minute changes.
UEFA & Professional Congress Organizer Trainee
MCI Group - SwitzerlandPublic RelationsJuly 2014 - Now
- Assist the administration and delivery of projects from proposal, to delivery, to debrief and final reconciliation in line with clients’ requirements - Process hotels application and registration for individual and group participants - Participate in the preparation and drafting of various reports - Contribute in the planning of inspection trip outside of Switzerland
Blue Mountains International Hotel School - AustraliaManagementMarch 2013 - July 2013
- Managed Scholarship students - Ensured security of the buildings and students - Created daily reports and communicated issues with School departments
Responsible of the International Hotel Management School uniforms branch
Workfashion - EuropeOtherJune 2012 - November 2012
- Created procedures to develop the branch - Met managers from others schools - Developed Hospitality School Uniforms projects - Assisted others managers in their projects
F&B trainee in restaurants and room service departments
CS Hotels and Resorts - PortugalF&B serviceMay 2011 - June 2011
- Welcomed our clients - Determined client’s expectation to anticipate their needs - Coordinated and provide service to the clients
Cross-training internship: Front desk agent, housekeeper, Restaurant waitress, SPA receptionist and
Carl Gustaf Boutique Hotel 4**** - FranceManagement TraineeDecember 2010 - May 2011
- Oversawed all aspects of the hotel events execution (Les voiles de St Barth, Bucket Regattas, Black Eyed Peas Concert) - Provided advice to clients about menus, excursions, activities - Planned and coordinated client’s needs
Events & Sales department Intern
The Palace Hotel Malta - MaltaSales & MarketingJanuary 2010 - March 2010
- Recorded and coordinated client requirements for events - Communicated client requirements to other relevant departments, including contract, invoices and event orders
All Season - EuropeOtherDecember 2009 - January 2010
Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School - Sydney, AustraliaJanuary 2013 - July 2013
Bachelor of Science in Entrepeneurship and Events
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Sierre, SwitzerlandJuly 2010 - June 2014
EF Education First - Saint Julian's, MaltaSeptember 2009 - March 2010
Bachelor's degree in Economics, Upper Second Class Honors.
Notre Dame de Bon Secours - Perpignan, FranceSeptember 2006 - June 2009
FrenchNative or fluent100%