Join Hosco and view Julie's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am currently working as a communication assistant for two five-star boutique hotels in Paris. But I will soon be looking for a full-time job (or internship) beginning in May 2019, maybe will I get a chance to join your team?
People say that I am a really passionate, enthusiastic and motivated person. I hope to be able to convince you of that :)
Please find attached my resume, and do not hesitate to contact me for any information or possible job offer.
Grand Hotel du Palais Royal - Paris, FranceCommunicationOctober 2018 - Now · 2 months
I am currently in charge of the communication for both Grand Hotel du Palais Royal and Grand Powers - a five star boutique hotel re-opening mid-december 2018.
Trainee European Field Ops
Hilton - Frankfurt, GermanyPurchasingApril 2018 - September 2018 · 6 months
Worked for Hilton Supply Management, focusing on Communication and Change Management. - Created content (presentations, published articles, internal and external communication) - Helped with the organisation of a food tasting with the head chefs of Germany - Organised an internal event gathering the whole European Field Ops team - Assisted the regional team in its daily tasks and projects (exchanges with the suppliers and the hotels' operational teams, benchmark, tender, contracts, prices regulation)
Le Meurice - Dorchester Collection - Paris, FranceFront Office receptionSeptember 2017 - March 2018 · 7 months
- Welcomed international guests and served them - Took reservations, answered phone calls and emails - Sold spa treatments, products and gift cards - Proceeded to the Spa opening and closing: keys, reports, confirmation letters
Longchamp - Serris, FranceRetailJune 2015 - August 2017 · 2 years and 3 months
- Welcomed and informed international customers - Served, advised and retained them - Helped colleagues for the merchandising - Took cash, card payments and filled tax free forms - Dealt with returns, positive feedbacks and complaints from clients Working as a sales assistant in a luxury company has given me great experience in customer service and relations. In my job routine, I was used to exchange with multicultural clients, which is linguistically and humanly enriching. I love having responsibilities, working in team and most of all, making people happy and willing to come back !
McDonald's - Serris, FranceF&B serviceJuly 2014 - August 2014 · 2 months
- Took orders - Prepared and served food orders - Maintained the restauration space clean and organised
MBA in Hospitality Management
CMH Paris - Centre de Management Hôtelier International - Paris, FranceOctober 2018 - Now
Specialisation in Marketing, Communication and Event
European Bachelor in Hotel and Tourism Management
CMH Paris - Centre de Management Hôtelier International - Paris, FranceOctober 2017 - August 2018
1rst and 2nd year of Bachelor in Luxury Marketing and Communication
EIML Ecole Internationale de Marketing de Luxe - Paris, FranceSeptember 2015 - July 2017
FrenchNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Excellent language skills
- Good customer service
- Interested in gastronomy and oenology
- Luxury Marketing
- Passionate and committed