Join Hosco and view Julieta's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Ambitious and enthusiastic hospitality professional with experience in 4* and 5* luxury hotels.
Passionate about foreign languages and travelling, I constantly provide first rate service and foster a positive relationship with guests to promote customer satisfaction and loyalty.
I am currently looking for a new career challenge in Spain.
Front Desk & Reservations
Mercer Hotel Sevilla 5* GL - Seville, SpainFront Office receptionMay 2017 - March 2018 · 11 months
- Responsible for the Reception, Reservation and Guest Relations Department - Handle all the complaints / resolution of incidents - Administrative tasks, billing, cashing and cash closing
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge 4* - London, United KingdomFront Office receptionNovember 2016 - March 2017 · 5 months
- Assist HOD in building an effective team - Monitor the appearance, standards and performance ot the Front Office Team - Support team members in handling guest request and enquiries
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge 4* - London, United KingdomFront Office receptionOctober 2015 - November 2016 · 1 year and 2 months
- General receptionist duties - Complaints handling - Internal promotion to Receptionist Coach & Reception Team Leader
Dishoom - London, United KingdomF&B serviceFebruary 2015 - October 2015 · 9 months
Art Gallery Assistant
Pareo Art Gallery - Apulia, ItalyOtherFebruary 2013 - January 2015 · 1 year and 12 months
- Customer service & artwork's sale
Hotel Receptionist Training
Reception Academy - London, United KingdomSeptember 2015 - October 2015
Practical Hotel Receptionist Training Practical use of Opera PMS Version 5.0 Welcoming Guests Hotel procedures, brand standards & terminology Loyalty programme enrolment Behaviour Skills Training Understanding Hotel Departments
Bachelor`s degree in foreign languages and literatures
University of Salento - Lecce, ItalySeptember 2009 - April 2014
SpanishNative or fluent100%
ItalianNative or fluent100%
- 5 star hotel service
- Coaching skills
- Complaint Handling
- Foreign languages
- Front Desk
- Front office reception
- Guest focus
- Guest Relations
- Office administration
- Public Relations
- Supervising skills
- Upselling of hotel prod