Join Hosco and view Kamal's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
12 years experience as sales Excutive and management level with excellent experience in sales and administrative roles.
confident, competitive, and passionate about achieving sales performance and targets with high-level of customer service, building rapport with customers, sales Team and exceed expectation in up-selling,and customer retention.
Retail Store Manager
Aldo group international - Manama, BahrainRetailFebruary 2014 - May 2018
●ensuring the store operates within its predetermined budget*ie. Salary, inventory, expenses,etc* ●ensures that all personnel practice professional salesmanship according to company policies, Procedures in order to achieve maximum sales and provide the highest level of CS. ●adheres to and enforces loss prevention and security policies to all daily operations. ●ensure that all merchandise is properly ticketed and attractively displayed. ●designates and coaches ROS to assure proper merchandise at all areas in the store. ●communicates stock refills and allocation with merchandiser and the operation manager. ●conducting a training to sales associates to ensure high level of product kwlg, visual presentation, Sales techniques and administrative. ●enforces and complies with all store/company policies and procedures.
Urban male lounge-DIFC-Dubai - Manama, BahrainManagementDecember 2010 - December 2013
• Maintain professional relationships with suppliers and providers. • Manage inventory effectively; follow purchasing standards; ensure compliance. • Guide business decisions by staying on top of Spa industry trends. • Consistently develop and grow retail sales through training, tools and monitoring. • Monitor customer satisfaction with surveys focus groups and comment cards. • Maintain Spa Administration and managing staff duty schedule, training, Motivation, and briefing and maintain day to day operations. • Manage reports, email, and maintain client's booking And Records. • Developing and improving customer service standard at all times. • Ensure equipment is maintained in good working order.
Al liali jewellery - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRetailNovember 2006 - November 2010
● increasing Sales and maintain customer service, always seeking to improve it and Turned into sale. ● Maintain merchandize in sales Flore in line with the brand and company guidelines And Report to the store manager for any shortage of product rang. ● Display all brands specific and generic marketing material. ● Ensure all products are prices tagged and bar-coded before display. ● Developing and managing positive learning and training environment for new staffs. ● Maintain store administrative and insure it's in line with company policy. ● insure sales target is achieved. ● monitor the presented display and sharing the team for taking action for none and slow Selling items.
Cairo University - Cairo, EgyptSeptember 1997 - October 2001
Bachelor degree of education and training.
- Excellent in the pursuit of organizational objectives.Download the file
- Highly presentable.
- Market knowledge / research.
- Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm.
- Takes a methodical and consistent approach towards customer services and achieving
- High negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills both in English & Arabic.
- Highly organized, goal oriented, and flexibility.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.