Join Hosco and view Kamila's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am committed and self-motivated person with extensive management experience. Natural and team player who is able to perform and deliver results effectively. Excels in challenging environment where transferable skills are fully utilised. Adaptable and flexible with a dedication to enhance team, with very high attention to details, a logical and analytical approach to solving complex issues.
Party Fiesta Ltd - London, United KingdomAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2015 - September 2016 · 1 year and 1 month
Managing and motivating a team of 10 Recruitment ,staff appraisals, performance Training and development. Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control. Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales ; Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning. Customer service, Health and Safety. • Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry. • Daily banking • Interfacing with customers to answer questions or solve problems
Gala Coral Group - London, United KingdomRetailMarch 2009 - June 2013 · 4 years and 5 months
• Delivering and often exceeding company performance levels, expectations and shop targ1ets. • Creating the shop rotas for all staff using the company’s template while staying within the strict boundaries of the staffing/hours budget • Providing on-the-job training, guidance and support to current and new staff • Attending regular management meetings with the Area and Regional managers. • Communicating regularly over the phone, and via the internet to other branches and to head office management team • Preparing and displaying of new promotional materials in accordance with the company’s weekly merchandising brochure. • Ordering , quality control • Emptying and counting all money from the gaming terminals and making sure it balances with company database records before depositing it in a secure safe • Managing and tracking the performance levels of all my staff and encouraging them to deliver the best customer services possible • Giving help and providing cover, when needed, to the company’s other shops within our cluster area and also to our shops nationwide • Keeping a close line of open communication with the security department for the protection of company profits. • Assisting customers with all enquiries and dealing with any problems that may arise. • Creating profiles on the company database for all V.I.P customers, carefully monitoring their daily activities in the shop, while handling the information in a safe and secure manner in accordance with the Data Protection Act • Carrying out the opening and evening closure duties of the shop. • Daily banking
Uk MIssion Enterprise - Londonderry, United KingdomHousekeepingApril 2007 - November 2008 · 1 year and 8 months
• Delivering exceptional standards of service when greeting guests into the private residence of United Arab Emirates His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum • Keeping in constant communication over the telephone and in brief discussions with His Highnesses personal aide and security detail • Ensuring that all areas of the premises are hygienically cleaned to the highest quality possible, while performing all other aspects of the job • Performing various administrative duties
Cleveland Square Hotel - London, United KingdomFront Office receptionMarch 2006 - March 2007 · 1 year and 2 months
• Responsible for the day-to-day running of the hotel reception area including greeting and booking in guests and arranging assistance for their luggage, room service and optional extras such as laundry • Taking reservations over the phone and via internet for the available rooms, the conference suite and other facilities available around the hotel • Inputting data on the hotel’s computerised database and keeping all information held on the guests confidential and secure • Provide in-house training to new members of staff in all aspects of the job, helping them to perform the highest levels of customer services and deliver customer satisfaction • Preparing the guests hotel bill and taking payments for their stay and services rendered to them
PolishNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organistion
- Good knowledge of Word , PowerPoint , Outlook,
- Knowledge of health and safety at workplace
- Time managment
- Word, Excel