Join Hosco and view Kamila's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
American graduate school of business - Geneva, SwitzerlandManagementDecember 2014 - December 2017 · 3 years and 1 month
• Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office • Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment • Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs • Making office supplies arrangements • Greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to employees • Ensuring the smooth running of the office and helping to improve company procedure s and day-to-day operations.
Chanel Store - Geneva, SwitzerlandGuest RelationsDecember 2013 - May 2014 · 6 months
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed • Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies • Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met • Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition • Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly • Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals • Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them • Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics • Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to superiors • Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process • Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts • Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
RussianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Good communicator
- Honest hardworking
- Work smart