Join Hosco and view Karl's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
First I would like to give you a short brief on my background. My devotion to hospitality started when I enrolled for a bachelor degree in hospitality management at the Sagesse hospitality management school for three years. During these years I had a chance to do a cross training in F&B, Rooms Division, Sales and Marketing, and Finance departments in Gloria Hotel in Dubai and Le Royal Hotel and Intercontinental Mzaar Hotel in Lebanon
I finished studying for my master’s degree in Hotel, Resort and Spa management at Swiss Hotel Management school in Leysin, Switzerland. After i went to Barcelona, Spain and did an internship in an Online travel agency "Getaroom.com" for 4 months.Also i worked as a night auditor at Le Gray Beirut and then moved to Le Bristol hotel and worked there for around 2 years and now I am working in Saudi Arabia as a Duty Manager for Vivienda hotel and Villas
As you can see, I have had a good experience in the hotel industries that is reflected in my educational background and through my internships and working experience in Lebanon, Dubai, Barcelona and Saudi Arabia . This helped me to evolve and acquire essential skills such as Leadership, Communication and Presentation skills, Time management, and Delegation Skills.
I am a conscientious self motivated person who works hard and pays attention to detail. Also I am flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. In addition
I know many languages , my native language is Arabic , i am fluent in English
And beginner to intermediate in French and finally basic in German .
Vivienda Hotel Villas - Preferred Hotels & Resorts LVX Collection - Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaFront Office receptionApril 2018 - Now · 8 months
1. In charge of all departments of hotel ( Front office, Maintenance Housekeeping ,Security,Gardner's and Drivers and sometimes in the Food and beverage department ) 2. Motivating employees. 3. Conducting meetings and training when needed. 4. Ensuring employees are offering exceptional customer service. 5. Dealing with customer complaints 6. Making sure the Lobby and public areas,pool and garden are all cleaned and are in good condition. 7. Conducting daily duties of the Front office 8. Handling day to day cash transactions 9. Assign the Duty roster for all Front desk staff, Drivers and Security department ...etc
Front Office Receptionist and Night auditor
Le Bristol - Beirut, LebanonFront Office receptionAugust 2016 - March 2018 · 1 year and 8 months
1.Greet hotel guests; answer any questions or concerns 2.Provide an outstanding guest experience 3.Maintain an orderly front desk 4.Operate computer programs and multi-line phone systems Maintain guest records and book reservations 5.Complete basic cashier and bookkeeping responsibilities Contact necessary staff to solve problems when challenges arise, ensuring guest comfort 6. Perform Night audit duties at night.
SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School - Leysin, SwitzerlandJanuary 2015 - January 2016
EnglishNative or fluent100%
ArabicNative or fluent100%
- Always eager to learn
- - Empathetic attitude
- Energetic and smiling
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Team spirit