Join Hosco and view KATELYN's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My name is Katelyn Shaw and I am currently a student at Niagara College studying hospitality. I have a passion for sustainable travel and learning new skills in the hospitality industry. I am an outgoing friendly person who loves to meet and interact with different people everyday!
Peninsula Ridge Estate Winery - Grimsby, CanadaF&B serviceAugust 2018 - Now · 6 months
My main duties and responsibilities as a hostess/ bartender include: - Responsible for delivering correct food and drinks to guest - Pouring wine and making cocktails - Restocking bar, and maintaining a clean work area - Ensuring all dietary and special needs were communicated to the kitchen and met for the guest - Assisted in ensuring a safe a clean work environment - Responsible for ensuring a positive and memorable guest experience
Fairmont - Banff, CanadaHousekeepingMay 2017 - June 2018 · 1 year and 2 months
As a Room Attendant my main responsibilities included: - Effectively manage time in order to complete quota of rooms - Responsible for ensuring Fairmont standard of cleanliness - Maintain professional and friendly attitude while in contact with guests - Strived to personalize guest experience
Harvey's Swiss Chalet - Grimsby, CanadaF&B serviceJune 2015 - December 2016 · 1 year and 7 months
- Responsible for providing an engaging customer experience - Responsible for taking orders and ensuring quality of food and accurate cash transactions - Frequent communication with kitchen to ensure order accuracy - Responsible for ensuring correct till balance at end of shift - Responsible for upselling products
Niagara College Canada - Niagara-on-the-Lake, CanadaSeptember 2018 - Now
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Customer service skill
- Persistent and dependable
- - Strong attention to detail
- Smart serve certified
- Participated in a 3 month student exchange to Switzerland
- Recently traveled through Indonesia for 1 month
- Graduated as an Ontario Scholar
- Very organized and punctual
- Completed first year of Hotel and Food Administration at University of Guelph