Join Hosco and view Katiana's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Master in Tourism Management, Luxe and Hospitality specialization field.
Dynamic, highly trainable and fast learner with good communication skills.
Natural ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
Lived in Japan (2 years) and in Laos (2 year and a half).
6 years and 6 months
P.A to General Manager
Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet's Paris - Paris, FranceAdministration & GeneralNovember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 11 months
French-speaking Market Sales Manager
Laos Mood Travel - Vientiane Prefecture, LaosSales & MarketingSeptember 2015 - April 2017 · 1 year and 8 months
Tour and brochure production (Leisure and MICE) - Sales follow-ups and monthly report writing - Implementation of sales process - Invoices and accounting follow-ups - Market Research (Tourism, Airlines, hotels, activities…) - Sales negotiations with suppliers - Onsite inspections of hotels and activities - Onsite event and operation management for VIP clients and MICE - Sales call in Paris or in Laos to meet potential or actual clients, travel agencies and suppliers - “Fam Trips” organization and management onsite
Groups & events coordinator (Internship)
Hotel Prince de Galles - Paris, FranceSales & MarketingJanuary 2015 - July 2015 · 7 months
- Banquets and groups reservations and follow up - Files management(e.g, Contract, Rooming list, BEO) - Brochure updates and surveys - “Green council” member - Sales negotiations (B2B and B2C) - Event coordinator for press junkets, conference, products launching, weddings… - On site visit and client relationship management - Interim group and event manager for one month
Marketing & Production Assistant (Internship)
Laos Mood Travel - Vientiane, LaosSales & MarketingMarch 2014 - September 2014 · 8 months
Implementation of a database listing all of Laos Mood’s tours production - Tour production on specific markets (French and English, Leisure and MICE) - Marketing and communication (Newsletters, flyers, Webinar…) - Implementation of factsheets in French and English for hotels, restaurants, activities… - Translations - Event coordinator for MICE groups
Executive Lounge Attendant
Hilton Tokyo Hotel - Shinjuku, JapanF&B serviceOctober 2011 - May 2013 · 1 year and 8 months
- Guests relation management - Implementation of a VIP guests database - Implementation of process for newcomer -Inventory and F&B stocks order -Management of a team (4 to 10 people) -Front desk and Hilton brand standard training completed
Master in Tourism ManagementSeptember 2013 - June 2015
Native or fluent