Join Hosco and view Kayleigh's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Results-oriented, proactive, polished, and customer-friendly professional with strong aptitude for executing strategic planning, team building, and elevating the customer experience.
— Key Qualifications —
* Proven track record of delivering exceptional customer and quality service to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
* Adept at supporting operational vision and goals by assisting in fostering a collegial work environment through team building and collaboration.
* Highly focused and results-oriented in supporting complex, deadline-driven operations; identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
* Outstanding communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cohesively key stakeholders, staff at all levels, and customers.
8 years and 6 months
Concierge and Sales
Amazon Creek Management LTD - Chamonix, FranceOtherOctober 2016 - Now · 3 years and 3 months
Perform a variety of operations, including developing relationships with clients, promptly responding to all enquiries, making all bookings arrangements, and providing a full pre arrival concierge services. Hold full accountability for arranging large corporate events for multinational corporations. Assure delivery of high-quality services by fostering prosperous connections between client and agent. Ensure strict alignment with organisational principles, goals, mission, and values.
Red Sea Diving College - Sharm El-Sheikh, EgyptReservationsJune 2009 - October 2011 · 2 years and 5 months
Directed and controlled assistant reservations agent to streamline day-to-day operations. Managed full communication of reservations and rates through effective co-ordination with the counter staff and dive centre managers.
Front Desk Administration
Various - Sharm El-Sheikh, EgyptFront Office receptionAugust 2006 - June 2009 · 2 years and 11 months
Maximised customer satisfaction and retention level by promptly addressing- customer complaints. Executed wide range of administrative activities, such as scheduling daily diving, dealing with daily accounts, and managing guest bookings/reservations.
BTEC HND - Childcare Studies
Oxford Distance College - EgyptNovember 2012 - November 2014
Native or fluent
- Customer focus
- Microsoft office skills
- Team work
- Telephone skills
- Working towards goals