As a Food and Beverage Service Professional with an extensive hotel industry experience, I am very interested to learn about your vacancy.
I am presently in Dubai in visit visa seeking a suitable Management role in Food & Beverage in the competitive UAE market. I consider myself as a well-seasoned Restaurant Manager with over 6 years of Leadership + Management experience in Food & Beverage along with more than a decade of Hotel's experience in UK and GCC.
A few of my notable accomplishments as a Restaurant Manager can be summed up as under:
• Achieved a YOY (2015 vs 2014) Increase of 33% on the "Associate Engagement Survey" (Staff's Job Satisfaction Survey) - a result of changes in shift patterns, transparency in decision making processes, "one-on-one" job chats, etc.
• Representing Food & Beverage in “Guest Satisfaction” hotel meetings.
• Achieved a YOY (2016 vs 2015) , 18% increase in dinner revenue, and a 15% increase in covers during the dinner meal serving period - a result of implementation of Theme-Nights, Promotional events and Food Festivals.
• Achieved and exceeded budgeted expectations by 4% for the financial year of 2015.
• Achieved a YOY increase of 4.6% on GuestVoice (Guest Satisfaction Survey)
• Successfully scored a Green on the Brand Standards Audit, securing a score of 88% and 98% in the years 2015 and 2016 respectively.
• Nominated for the "Restaurateur of the year 2015" with in Middle East and Africa within the Marriott International Brands
• Specialist in organizing food festival for multiple outlets within the hotel.
After gathering my majority work experience + Education in UK; I have developed and embraced the work culture in the Middle East region by exploring new challenges. I trust my passionate and professional approach in every challenge I have taken would be a vital ingredient in achieving greater success here in the Middle-East, for myself and your establishment alike.
I look forward to your kind revert and having a conversation with you in the near future.