Join Hosco and view Kennytzie's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a very optimistic, creative, loyal, focused and supportive student. I’m the kind of person that once I say I’ll do something, I will make it l happen. I really enjoy beign part of a team and motivating others so they can reach their objetives. Acknowledging others is important to me, so I like to be thankful and make my team members and colleagues feel good.My specialties include technology such as digital and social media, planning and development, and relationship management.
Hotel Castell D'Emporda - La Bisbal d'Empordà, SpainF&B serviceFebruary 2018 - July 2018 · 6 months
• I was able to work in all areas of Food & Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service, Conference & Events. • Developed my communication skill. • Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner. • More knowledge about Customer Service.
IHHTI School of Hotel Management - Neuchâtel, SwitzerlandF&B serviceSeptember 2017 - January 2018 · 5 months
Luxus Fine Dining Restaurant / Responsibilities: • Mise en place • Serve the dishes • Take the order • Clean up the table Fashionista Buffet Service / Responsibilities: • Drinking station service • Salad station service • Back office work • Clean up the table
Customer Service Agent
Purchasing Power - Colón, PanamaCustomer ServiceJuly 2017 - August 2017 · 2 months
BA in International Hospitality & Design Management
IHTTI School of Hotel Management - Neuchâtel, SwitzerlandSeptember 2017 - Now
High School Diploma in Sciences and Arts
Caribbean International School - Colón, PanamaAugust 2005 - June 2017
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Customer Care
- Good communication
- Good team worker
- Hotel Opera PMS System
- microsof office
- Strong interpersonal skil
- - Strong planning skills