Join Hosco and view Kevin's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
An Energetic and Passionate College Graduate seeking a Dynamic Placement in a reputable Group of Hotels, which will enhance my in-depth knowledge of the Hospitality Industry and will prepare me further for my future leadership roles.
These are the highlights of my experiences:
1) Received a gold medal and certificates as the only trainee in Hilton Resort Al Hamra Residence and Village to receive the most number of best guests comments in TripAdvisor. Com
2) Received Award for 100 percentage Attendance at V. M. Salgaocar Institute of International Hospitality Education consecutively for 3 years.
3) Awarded with First Class Honours in Bachelors of Science in International Hospitality Management by V. M. Salgaocar Institute of International Hospitality Education.
4) Conducted a successful event at the college 'Amicorum - Night under the Star's' as the Entertainment Manager.
5) Actively participated in the Hilton Rak Connect Annual meeting.
Graduate management training
Blue and Green The Lake Spa Resort - Faro District, PortugalFront Office receptionMay 2018 - Now · 7 months
1 year graduate management training programme
Hilton Worldwide - Ras Al-Khaimah, United Arab EmiratesFront Office conciergeJanuary 2017 - September 2017 · 9 months
Completed internship successfully in every department.
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa - Panjim, IndiaF&B serviceDecember 2015 - April 2016 · 5 months
Taj Exotica, Goa - 4 Days - During Defence Expo – 28th to 31st March 2016, Goa, India. (Appreciation letter received).
Grand Hyatt Goa - Panjim, IndiaRooms divisionSeptember 2015 - December 2015 · 4 months
Grand Hyatt, Goa – 2 Days - 28th & 29th Nov 2015.
Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management
V.M Salagaocar International Institute of Hospitality Education - Velha Goa, IndiaJune 2015 - May 2018
Village International School - Kochi, IndiaMay 2013 - March 2015
• Standard 11th and 12th HSSC Board Exams Passed with Distinction: The Village International School Thodupuzha Idukki Kerala. (AISSCE Board)
EnglishNative or fluent100%
MalayalamNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Event Management
- Food and Beverage
- Food production
- Front office reception
- Hospitality Management
- Hotel housekeeping
- Leadership skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Personal Development
- Research skills
- Rooms inspection
- Social Media Marketing