Join Hosco and view Khaled's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Diploma industrial hospitality
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection Hotels - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceOctober 2016 - Now · 2 years and 4 months
Assistant Restaurant Manager in charge of all day dining and lobby lounge
The Ritz-Carlton Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceFebruary 2015 - October 2016 · 1 year and 9 months
Renaissance Brussels Hotel - Sharm El-Sheikh, EgyptF&B serviceJanuary 2011 - December 2015 · 4 years and 12 months
• Reporting to Food & Beverage Director. • Leading a team of 20 employees. • Ensure that the outlet Operational Budget is strictly adhering. • Prepare, to the Food and Beverage Director the outlet marketing plan. • Work with the Restaurants and bars Manager to take corrective actions where necessary in order to maintain the Marriott Service Standard. • Responsible for the training for all the outlet associates. • Responsible for setting the Development plan for every associate within the team of the outlet. • Making sure that every guest leaves completely satisfied. • Train the entire associate under my supervision. • Making sure that the (bar - lounge –Restaurant) Cleanliness and Maintenance in perfect condition. • Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met. Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies. Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking
Baron Hotels - Sharm El-Sheikh, EgyptF&B serviceJanuary 2010 - May 2010 · 5 months
• Communicate with colleagues/guests with regards to beverage orders. • Manage staff and delegate jobs and responsibility. • To be involved in the setting of department targets and objectives, monitor and strive for their achievement. • Iinput new ideas for service and products to maintain competitive and leading edge. • Assist the Bars Manager in the control of wage costs in line with budgetary. • Ensure guest drinks are prepared and served according to company standard.
Mövenpick Resort & Spa Karon Beach Phuket - Sharm El-Sheikh, EgyptOtherJanuary 2007 - January 2007 · 1 month
• Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages. • Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations. • Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails • Positive attitude and excellent communication skills. • Upselling food and beverages to guests. • Following all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverages. • Supervise the work of bar staff and other bartenders.
Concorde Hotel Fujairah - Sharm El-Sheikh, EgyptF&B serviceJanuary 2007 - January 2011 · 4 years and 1 month
• Plan, organize, and control the operations of a cocktail lounge or bar. • Ability to Sell or influence others for up selling and suggestive selling. • Provide guidance to guests on resort activities, dining options and general resort and Regional information. • Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required. • Perform Other duties as and when assigned by the hotel management.
Concorde el Salam hotel - Sharm El-Sheikh, EgyptF&B serviceJanuary 2006 - January 2007 · 1 year and 1 month
•Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment. •Train all the team Members under my supervision. •Balance cash receipts. •Stock bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, or straws. •Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks. .Plan, organize, and control the operations of a cocktail lounge or bar. •Supervise the work of bar staff and other bartenders. • Collect money for drinks served. •Serve snacks or food items to customers seated at the bar. •Prepare appetizers such as pickles, cheese, and cold meats.
Noria Resort - Sharm El-Sheikh, EgyptF&B serviceJanuary 2004 - January 2006 · 2 years and 1 month
• Reporting to (bar Manager) • Leading a team of 10 employees. • In charge of the lobby bar and service bar in the Restaurant. • Making sure that every guest leaves completely satisfied. • Train all the team Members under my supervision. • Helping in the maine restaurant with all my team work. • Making sure that the bar Cleanliness and Maintenance in perfect condition. • Making sure that the hotel standard is typicaly applied.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts - Sharm El-Sheikh, EgyptF&B serviceJanuary 2003 - January 2004 · 1 year and 1 month
prepare cocktails and other drinks 2)• Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment 3)• Serve snacks or food items to customers seated at the bar.
industrial school - Cairo, EgyptJanuary 2001 - January 2003
diploma industrial school /electricity and generators
ArabicNative or fluent100%