Join Hosco and view Khamil's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
To obtain position where I can develop my communication skills and utilize my knowledge in the field of Human Resources and in any given task.
Four years experience in Human Resources shared services field-quality, reporting and document management.
One year for customer service field.
Highly motivated, Optimist and dedicated in everything I do.
• Good communication guest/employee relation skills.
• Unique ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environments.
• Good Computer skills –Applications related to Microsoft Office and Internet.
• Persuasive, Solution Oriented communicator with highly effective motivational skills.
• Project Management
• Program Facilitation & Presentation
• Program Administration
• System Familiarity - SAP, Oracle HR Database, Service Now tool etc
• Stakeholder/Customer Relationship Management
Human Resources Shared Services Document Advisor
Mondelēz International - PhilippinesHuman ResourcesJuly 2017 - September 2018 · 1 year and 3 months
• Collect, Scan and store physical records/ documents. • Track and restore circulated physical records/ documents. • Manage retention/ deletion of physical records/ documents. • Apply relevant legislative requirements for document retention and data privacy. • Act as ambassador for effective document management. • Communicate with retained HR and business leaders to ensure robust document management and address any gap.
Human Resources Shared Services Service Restoration Coordinator
CGI Philippines - Taguig, PhilippinesHuman ResourcesOctober 2014 - June 2017 · 2 years and 9 months
• Help Provider Groups reach the Service Level Objectives • Ensure that response and resolution SLAs are met, according to the pre-established thresholds. • Monitor all open cases in HR Service Center • Take the lead to intercept and act on cases that bounce from one provider group to another. • Provide real time updates to all Provider Groups. • Ensure that all cases are properly assigned and prioritized. • Re-assign cases directly to the correct provider group if specified in the case and notify Provider Group manager for instance of wrong of wrong case assignment. • Ensure that escalations to support teams (all Provider Groups in HR Service Center) are properly carried out. • Perform regular transactional audits to ensure proper case documentation and categorization. • Ensure the resolution steps were documented in notes section of HR Service Center. • Ensure that all cases are properly documented. • Provide SRC reports to GHRMS and Global Operations Support team, • Liaise with HRST to update provider group members. • Maintain escalation lists for all provider groups. • Ensure that appropriate measures are taken to preserve member data confidentiality, and integrity in accordance with security policies. • Real Time Analysis (Monitor the resolution SLAs) • Generate HRSC Dump Reports HRSC Full and Incremental Report Restore and Response status Report • Monitor the open cases based on ageing and priority level. Notify Provider group before Breach Status (Response and Restore SLA) • In the event that an escalation is needed, notify the appropriate support team for the necessary actions and follow-ups. • Quality Assurance (Case Quality) • Verify if cases are assigned to the right Provider Group. • Analyze, Identify, and escalate delinquent Provider Group if necessary. October 2014 - September 2015 Human Resource Shared Services Associate CGI Philippines • Monitor and process cases in HR Service Center. • Function as the First point of contact for cases raised by the members and/or managers via call or HR Helpdesk Tool. • Respond to and resolve HR queries, and ensure resolution of outstanding issues of members/managers/non-members. • Ensure that cases are assigned to the right provider groups. • Adhere to schedule HR Contact Center Payroll Associate CGI Philippines • Coordinate request/queries to Payroll Provider such as UK, NL, FR, SE, US, CAN and DE payroll. • Provide informations advised by the Payroll team to the members. • Assist members for their tax queries, payslip request and payroll teams.
Customer Service Representative
Convergys Philippines - Metro Manila, PhilippinesCustomer ServiceSeptember 2013 - October 2014 · 1 year and 2 months
Siycha Group of Companies - Ortigas Center, Pasig, PhilippinesHuman ResourcesMay 2013 - August 2013 · 4 months
• Recruited and selected qualified applicants for various positions. • Conducted initial interviews and exams using company based test. • Endorsed applicants to the Manager. • Handled 201 files and gathered all submitted requirements. • Conducted request for Background Investigation as part of recruitment process.
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
De La Salle Araneta University - PhilippinesMarch 2009 - April 2013
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- A good Team player
- Computer systems
- Cultural sensivity
- Data analysis
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Good in microsoft
- Good sense of humor
- Highly adaptable
- Improvement and quality
- Multicultural sensitivity
- Oracle system
- six sigma
- Time management
- Value diversity