Join Hosco and view Kieran's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Accomplished & result focused senior professional with 17 years of experience in enhancing business through superior customer service, front office & guest services delivery across diverse organizations in the domains of civil aviation, banking, events and retail. Exploring challenging assignments with a professionally managed organisation
Cabin Crew - First Class
Emirates Airline - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B otherJanuary 2012 - Now
• First and foremost, enforced and followed all standard operating procedures, ensure the safety of customers prior to take-off, during the flight and landing of the aircraft; • Keep customers calm and diffuse any stressful situations and effectively handle escaladed issues and efficiently negotiate with customers to finds mutually beneficial solutions to their problems • Participate in pre-flight briefings for important, relevant information for the specific flight to ensure seamless dissemination of information amongst the assigned team members • Maintain updated knowledge of various cabins with specific changes and enhancements activities including Emirates First Class in-flight services; navigating customers through the benefits and features of their First Class Suite and Shower Spa experience on board the Emirates Airbus A380. • Manage first aid for medical emergencies to a GCAA standard including Childbirth and the use of AED to cater to exigent situations • Initiate conversation and build rapport with each First Class Customer to generate in-flight comfort levels and enhance customer satisfaction through superior service delivery, whilst being approachable and providing a private jet ambiance for their entire journey. • Display an excellent attention to detail which defines and differentiates the First Class experience, including menu items and beverage choices to cater to individual requirements of customers, offering a wide variety of fine wines, champagne and caviar as part of a dine on demand experience • Resolve customer queries about flights, aircraft, weather, travel routes, services and flight schedules to enable customers in rescheduling travel plans based on requirements • Promote duty free service to customers and ensure sales comply with company policies and regulations for generating additional revenue. Enroll customers into Emirates frequent flyer program
Promotional Event Consultant
Aesthetics Events Ltd - London, United KingdomGuest RelationsJuly 2008 - July 2008
• The main responsibilities whilst working for the British International London Motor Show included promoting the brand Peugeot, capturing multiple information from clients and recording the information into a data capture tool in a relaxed, conversational manner that have expressed an interest into the prototype of a particular make and model. • Providing expert knowledge to clients about the particular brand in question and aiming to fulfill warm leads into customer appointments for test drives, this resulting in outstanding feedback from the event coordinator. • Setting a high standard of Customer Journey for my colleagues to aspire to. Contributing effectively towards the team being recognized by the company Directors as a great success throughout the two week promotional event.
Sales and Service Manager
Lloyds Banking Group - Chester, United KingdomManagementJanuary 2001 - November 2011
• Maintained regular interaction with existing clients and prospects for collating & evaluating requirements and rendering customized solutions • Developed rapport with existing clients & prospects for effectively closing identified business deals. Enhanced client satisfaction by effectively resolving issues and rendering superior quality service • Highlighted critical issues & customer escalations with potential business impact to the senior management for implementing effective remedial measures • Updated knowledge of organizational as well as competitor products & services for effectively resolving customer queries during business negotiations • Focused on proactive promotion of products and services to customers or clients who have chosen to do business within the Lloyds banking group • Prepared & presented various status reports for the senior management & clients to enable effective decision making
Hawarden High School - Hawarden, United KingdomSeptember 1994 - July 1999
I have received a high standard of education at Hawarden High School and passed the following examinations at GCSE level: • Mathematics • English Literature • English Language • French • Science • Media Studies • Geography • Information Technology • Design Technology Graphic Products
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Excellent customerservice
- Front Office
- Good team leader
- Guest Services