Join Hosco and view Kokulakkannan's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Highly accomplished Cost Controller Cum Fixed Asset Inventory Manager with strong background in Cost Accounting , Fixed Asset Management & Purchasing with experience in hospitality industries. Skilled in cost analysis reporting and auditing with record of success in consistently reducing inventory purchasing and general administrative costs. Decisive leader recognized for effective collaboration with management colleagues vendors and staff. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to manage priorities for optimal performance results.
Cost Controller Cum Fixed Asset Inventory Manager
Gloria Hotel & Furnished Apartment FZ LLC - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingNovember 2011 - Now · 7 years and 1 month
• Prepare and circulate Daily Flash Food Cost Report • Review the daily intake of products into the hotel and ensure accurate pricing and quantity of goods received. • Verify and approves outlet food & beverage requisitions, and forwards them to Stores. • Conduct a regular inventory, spot check in all F&B Outlets • Review and Verify the Void bill summery • Review and verify the open items summery and take the action to input the item in POS. • Verify and update the Officers Meal, Guest amenities list & Complimentary report. • Perform quotation spot check in Materials Department. • Ensure all stock levels are within minimum & maximum quantity as specified in the approved list and prepare report, take approval and distribute to the concerned. • Verify and record beverages received free of cost. • Perform Spot check in the stores for Short Expire, Slow Moving & Non moving items. • Prepare and circulate month end F&B cost report, General Reconciliation, Engineering Reconciliation. • Prepare and circulate the outlet P&L report monthly. • Conducting butchery yield test frequently. • Review and verify the menu costing, Recipe costing done by executive chef & Approving. • Prepare & circulate the menu engineering report with suggestion. • Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level accounts in the general ledger. • Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system. • Monitor the asset tagging and movement (Transfers). • Calculate depreciation for all fixed assets. • Investigate the potential obsolescence of fixed assets. • Calculate asset retirement obligations for those fixed assets. • Recommend to management whether fixed assets should be disposed off. • Monitor, Check & Verify the capital retirement and the discarded items. • Track company expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital budget and management authorizations. • Review Capital Expenditure, FF&E & SOE Budget throughout the year
F&B Cost Controller
Metropolitan Deira Hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingDecember 2009 - November 2011 · 1 year and 12 months
General Certificate of Education - Advanced Level
Carmel Fatima College National School - Kalmunai, Sri LankaJanuary 1988 - April 2001
General Certificate of Education - Advanced Level - Bio Science
TamilNative or fluent100%
- strong planning and organizational skills