Join Hosco and view Kristel's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My name is Kristel Nicole R. de la Rosa I am 23 years old and live in Tacloban City. Since completing my study in Tourism Management and Culinary Arts course in obtaining a degree with vocational degree of Housekeeping NCII, I have been preparing to enter the employment market.
I would describe myself as having a strong work ethic, as assertive and creative and in possession of a large vocabulary and good language skills. I enjoy working independently but also work well together with others. I approach most wide-ranging work assignments with a willing mindset, a healthy dose of creativity and an academic outlook.
1 year and 6 months
Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa, Cebu - Lapu-Lapu City, PhilippinesF&B kitchenApril 2019 - November 2019 · 8 months
Assigned to different stations. Cold kitchen, Hot kitchen, Cold Kitchen, Garde Manger, and omelette station live cooking in the Italian Restaurant breakfast buffet. Assigned for the breakfast team. Trained for Ala Carte in the Italian Restaurant in Shangri-La Acqua Restaurant
Front Office Rceptionist
La Palmera Park Hotel - Tacloban City, PhilippinesFront Office receptionJune 2017 - November 2017 · 6 months
• Conducts check-in and check-out. • Checks with Reservations to ensure correctness of reservation and its details • Rooming guest and handling guest room keys issues and maintains confidentiality to ensure guests safety • Provides information about the Resort facilities, places of interest around the area • Responding to their requests promptly, efficiently, and courteously during check-in, check-out, and throughout stay • Hand in to the next shift all the necessary information to carry on with the job and other matters. • Handle complaints and requests
On the job Trainee - Housekeeper/Room Attendant
Palmera Hotel - Tacloban City, PhilippinesHousekeepingJune 2017 - November 2017 · 6 months
Cebu PacificAir - Tacloban City, PhilippinesTourismNovember 2016 - February 2017 · 4 months
• Ticketing clerk/Ticketing Sales Agent • Issued tickets (rerouting, adding baggage, rebooking, booking)
Bachelors of Science in Tourism Management
ABE International Business College - Tacloban City, PhilippinesJune 2013 - May 2018
Date of birth
May 10th 1994
- Able to multi-task
- A team player
- Good initiatives
- good oral communication skill
- - Highly responsible