Join Hosco and view Kristoffer's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Does everything in life with passion but at the same time does it with joy. Enjoy working as a team because is the key to a bright management. Regardless of what happen in life,I always put smile. Knows the difference between right and wrong and always tries to do what is right.I treat everyone equally because each one of us has a UNIQUE personality and identity.
MGallery Hotel Continental - Zürich, SwitzerlandFront Office receptionDecember 2011 - August 2012
• Welcoming Guests to the hotel in a polite, friendly and helpful manner • Dealing with late arrivals and assisting with early check-out • Taking payments from Guests in the form of cash and credit cards • Dealing with and resolving customer complaints • Ensuring all relevant paperwork has been completed in order for a smooth handover at the end of the shift • Manage a cash bank of 4000chf – responsible for reconciling monies at the end of every shift
Sanctum on the Green - Maidenhead, United KingdomF&B serviceOctober 2010 - May 2011
• Provide prompt, friendly service and food beverage offer and special recommendation • Assisting in setting up special events
Disney Cruise Line - Orlando, FL, United StatesF&B serviceMarch 2010 - June 2010
• Delivering outstanding food and beverage service to customers • Greeting all Guests, using Guests name as often as possible • Escorting customers to their tables • Keeping the Place of Work and surrounding area and organized at all times
Holiday Inn - Portsmouth, United KingdomF&B serviceOctober 2009 - March 2010
• Provide warm welcome to Guests • Receive food and drink orders and serve customers requests to the standard required • Ensure timely delivery of all food and beverage items to Guests • Full product knowledge of all menu items and hotel facilities and services • At times, also working in the bar as a reliever and providing excellent cocktails and bar service to our regular customers
Conference and Banqueting Assistant
Hilton Hotel - Portsmouth, United KingdomF&B otherSeptember 2008 - October 2009
• To prepare the Conference and Banqueting rooms ready for service, ensuring that all tasks are completed to the correct and standard according to business levels as requested by the Conference and Banqueting Supervisor • To ensure equipment and rooms are setup and prepared to company standards to comply with all health and safety regulations as laid down by the company law.
BA Hotel Management
IMI International Management Institute Switzerland - Lucerne, SwitzerlandJune 2011 - December 2011
Higher National Diploma in Travel and Tourism
Highbury College Porsmouth - Portsmouth, United KingdomSeptember 2005 - September 2007
Advance Certificate in Busniess Studies
University of Hertfordshire - England, United KingdomJanuary 2004 - January 2005
Advance German Course
Eurocentre - Cologne, GermanySeptember 2002 - December 2002
EnglishNative or fluent100%