Join Hosco and view Krizzia Melissa's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
In my experience as a Barista I learn not just preparing a drink, gourmet and pastry products but also how to handle a shift smoothly and on making decisions for the benefit of our team and the company though I don't had a chance to be a manager for some reasons. Being a front liner, I also learn how to deal with different people. And as a senior Barista, I share all of my experiences and knowledge to my co Baristas to guide them with their chosen field. And now that I am doing my best to be better than what I am before, I'm always willing to learn and I am passionate on what I am doing or on what He will give to me. I believe in God's perfect timing.
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf - Makati, PhilippinesF&B serviceOctober 2014 - August 2017
NYORK Coffee and Sweetne - San Jose City, PhilippinesF&B serviceJanuary 2014 - July 2014
Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Central Luzon State University - Science City of Muñoz, PhilippinesJune 2009 - April 2013
- Has an attention to details.
- Proficient in Food and Beverage operations.
- Proficient in the Windows Office applications
- Willingness to Learn