Join Hosco and view Krystyna's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Acting Fairmont Gold Manager
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts - EuropeOtherFebruary 2013 - December 2013
• Consistently offering professional and engaging service, while making sure the highest possible revenue is generated • Tracking and daily forecasting of Fairmont Gold occupancy levels and organizing the department accordingly handling guests’ concerns and suggestions, balancing operational, administrative and colleagues’ needs
Assistant Manager Fairmont Gold
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts - EuropeOtherAugust 2012 - February 2013
• More responsibility – finding a balance between my team, senior management, owners and customer • Developed my leadership skills, learnt how to keep the team strong and enthusiastic at all times • Forecasting and putting together a budget for my department, scheduling, working on monthly profit and loss statistics • Coming up with new ideas to generate profits • Representing Fairmont Gold department at all the management meetings and department heads conferences • Training and coaching staff on regular basis • Europe’s Leading New Hotel, Ukrainian Leading Hotel, Hospitality Excellence Award, Best New Opening in Ukraine in 2012 and Best 5* Hotel in Ukraine in 2012.
Fairmont Gold Supervisor
Fairmont Hotels and Resorts - EuropeOtherFebruary 2012 - August 2012
• A part of an opening team • Got an insight on all the departments in the hotel • Fairmont Gold is all about anticipating the guests’ needs and wants and going above and beyond to exceed the expectations • Providing exceptional concierge information • Developing strong guest relationships to ensure loyalty • Handling everyday requests and orders • Developing and maintaining contacts with business partners • Making sure each single guest feels valued and creating a memorable stay for them • Being an ambassador and a point of communication • Being creative and thinking outside the box
Guest Relations Officer (full-time management training program)
Hyatt Hotels Corporation - EuropeOtherApril 2011 - October 2011
• Main person in liaising with VIP guests • Responsible for all enquires and complaints • Proving a high level of customer service, personally recognising guests • In charge of organizing in house and outside entertainment, restaurants and transportation • Translated all major documents to Russian • Oversaw a two months training period given to the incoming guest relations officer
Food & Beverage trainee (full-time internship)
Royal Plaza Montreux & Spa - EuropeOtherJune 2009 - December 2009
• Taking reservations, providing guests with a five start service • Producing cocktails, servicing tables • Organizing themed evenings • Managing any problems that arose during service • Learnt how to stay calm and focused in stressful situations • Opening, running and closing the bar and bistro • Responsible for precise stock control, point of sale conciliation, opening and closing house inspections and maintenance of a five star service environment and closing sales in the end of the night
Masters degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management
The International College of Management Sydney (ICMS) - Manly, AustraliaFebruary 2014 - December 2015
RussianNative or fluent100%
UkrainianNative or fluent100%