Join Hosco and view Ksenia's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a 33 years old Russian female currently living in Barcelona. I am a highly motivated person and I would be interested in joining your team.
I am looking for an opportunity to further my skills, goals and ambitions. I am someone who is vibrant, positive and willing to learn new set of skills.
As you can see from my employment history, my background and skill set cover a lot of public and customers relations together with good understanding of product life stages. I believe I have good analytical abilities as well as short-hand knowledge of business processes.
I have been working in different countries and have very much enjoyed working in a multicultural environment.
You can reach me through the contact information provided. I will be available to reach whenever suits you.
Best regards and let's stay in touch!
World Argo Trade - Barcelona, SpainAdministration & GeneralAugust 2016 - August 2018 · 2 years and 1 month
• Managed day-to-day operational aspects of retail store • Back-office management: controlled warehouse processes and stock supplies, checked & analyzed sales & other retail operations, supplied merchandising products & POS • Managed multiple project schedules, project financial reports, team evaluation, coaching and mentoring – hiring/firing, training and performance • Sourced suppliers in China, arranged production & delivered logistics solutions • Ensured alignment of content strategy (web, blog, media & social) with business goals (integrated programs for sourcing, lead acquisition & promotion) • Familiar with Google Search Console, ASO (SensorTower), Analytics (AppFigures), User Behavior (Hotjar), A/B Testing (Optimizely)
Logistics Project Coordinator
Gaft Holding Restaurant Group - Barcelona, SpainLogisticsFebruary 2016 - July 2016 · 6 months
• Managed preparations for project (warehouse, storage, material flow, special packaging prototypes to be validated including material ordering) implementing developed concepts, packaging instructions, inventory, transportation setup with new suppliers • Identified and implemented cost savings alternatives for operations • Monitored project performance for resources, processes, manpower, technical performance, schedule and budget
Ecosfera Beach Hotel & Surf Camp - Denpasar, IndonesiaAdministration & GeneralFebruary 2014 - February 2015 · 1 year and 1 month
• Prepared and created business analysis reports, industry statistical data, market tourism trends, and financial reports to determine the market potential and viability of proposed hotel development • Supervised & coached work of housekeeping, front office, security & cleaning employees • Supervised hotel-wide renovation project through to completion while staying within budget and time-frame • Increased guest satisfaction scores by 20% in surveys on attentiveness, quality of maintenance and food service
Cocobelle - Denpasar, IndonesiaAdministration & GeneralFebruary 2014 - February 2015 · 1 year and 1 month
• Supervised production and quality assurance in the production factory • Assisted in negotiations with new suppliers in Indonesia • Organized production of advertising campaigns: models, photographers, make up artists, on spot budgeting, post production.
Blue Glue - Denpasar, IndonesiaAdministration & GeneralJuly 2012 - January 2014 · 1 year and 7 months
• Effectively led, coached and developed a large work team (over 70) to accomplish operational objectives • Resolved operational, manufacturing and maintenance problems within deadlines • Planed work flow & control operational budgets • Maintained acceptable quality levels for all items of production • Researched new suppliers in Indonesia and China and developed relations • Maintained control on stock and warehouse, performed inventories
Open2Study: Online Courses - Barcelona, SpainSeptember 2016 - October 2018
Multiple courses in digital marketing
Degree in International Business Relations
Moscow State University - Moscow, RussiaSeptember 2001 - July 2010
Diploma in Travel Management
Russian International Academy of Tourism - Moscow, RussiaSeptember 1999 - August 2000
RussianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Cost control
- Data analysis
- Exellent communication
- Project management
- Project planning
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Stock inventory
- Stores and logistics
- - Strong planning skills
- Travel planning