Join Hosco and view Kseniia's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Culturally diverse, purposeful and competitive, with a bachelor degree in linguistics and postgraduate diploma in hospitality management. Equipped with teamwork and organization skills, open to new ideas, looking forward to leverage my passion for people and communication to build a career in the Hospitality industry.
MIT ( F&B EVENTS)
The Alpina Gstaad - Saanen, SwitzerlandF&B otherMay 2018 - Now · 8 months
• Ensuring professional care before, during and after the events; • Setting up the rooms before the event and ensuring its' cleanness after; • Coordination of events with all departments involved; • Communication with the guests on all stages of the preparation for events. Starting from the offer to a "thank you" letter after a successful event; • Working with documentation for the events (menus, invoices, offer letters, contracts, etc.) • Operating - taking care of the guests during all their visit - private hotel cinema; • Assisting in restaurant (1* Michelin) service during busy hours;
F&B events manager assistant - trainee
The Alpina Gstaad - Saanen, SwitzerlandF&B otherDecember 2017 - April 2018 · 5 months
Assistance in preparation and organisation processes for F&B events (weddings, banquet dinners, etc.) and delivery of a high quality service during actual events. Administrative work - Micros operations, menu planning, etc.
Room Bar - Perm, RussiaEventsOctober 2013 - September 2016 · 2 years and 12 months
• Planning and organizing special events (birthday parties, Mexican night, etc.), promoting events through social media, preparing individual menu for each event; • Making cocktail, interior and event photos for magazines and social medias.
Freelance - Perm, RussiaCommunicationJune 2012 - December 2016 · 4 years and 7 months
Individual portrait shootings, fashion shootings.
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Sierre, SwitzerlandJanuary 2017 - April 2018
Perm State University - Perm, RussiaSeptember 2012 - July 2016
RussianNative or fluent100%
- Details attention
- Good at multitasking
- Good team worker
- Inventive and creative
- Multicultural sensitivity
- Strong communicator