Join Hosco and view Kyode's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A recent International Spa Management graduate with a 2:1 honour degree from the University of Derby, seeking to secure a Graduate Spa Manager position or similar, to utilise my current analytical skills and knowledge and help me to further develop these skills in a practical and face-paced environment. I have 10 years self-employment working experience as a Beauty Salon Manager, Lesmills Group Fitness Instructor and a final year postgraduate student who will graduate with MSc (Hons.) Degree in Luxury Hospitality Management in 2019. I am an expert in exceeding customer expectations and fostering customer loyalty. Highly experienced in developing sales-winning marketing campaigns and delivering operational excellence. Currently seeking an internship in the Luxury Hospitality Industry especially within the spa department.
The Connaught - London, United KingdomSpa & WellnessJune 2018 - Now · 7 months
Aman Spa at The Connaught – Mayfair, Central London • Application of the Forbes and LQA standards to ensure guests have smooth arrival, spa treatments and departure experiences. • Responding to guest needs either in person or via phone. • Use Spasoft point of sale software to accurately charge guests, book appointments, schedule therapists.
Spa Host/ Spa Therapist/ Spa Receptionist
Devonshire Dome Spa - Buxton, United KingdomSpa & WellnessSeptember 2016 - August 2017 · 12 months
• Delivering a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages and facials). • Specialist trained in delivering advanced treatments (level 5), working with products from Comfort Zone & Caudalie. • Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations. • Keep spa facilities clean e.g. sauna, aromatherapy room, thermal pool, ice fountain, experience showers, treatment rooms, relaxation lounge and retail section of the spa. • Suggest and promote retail products to spa guest • Spa Receptionist and Spa Host duties.
Freelancer Business Owner
Kyodex Men's Salon & Spa - London, United KingdomSpa & WellnessJanuary 2009 - January 2018 · 9 years and 1 month
• Defining and executing growth strategy as per business plan offline / online sales and marketing strategy • Working with clients to meet then exceed their goals using BODYATTACK™ and BODYSTEPS™ high-intensity systems • Performing various treatments and wellness packages for a diverse range of clients • Harnessing the true potential of internet marketing by implementing online strategies that maximise ROI • Drove growth through careful management of P&L and alignment with business development strategy • Delivering year on year growth through streamlined operational management and renewed focus on maximising upsell opportunities through greater customer engagement • Collaborating with the customer to define their requirements and developed collections to exceed expectations • Conducting in-depth analysis of market changes and variances to anticipate shifts in customer requirements • Improved service delivery by identifying under performance and developing processes to boost growth • Managing relationships with a highly-trusted team of 3rd-party suppliers to deliver on quality and price
M.Sc. Luxury Hospitality Management
University of West London - Hospitality and Tourism Management - London, United KingdomSeptember 2018 - Now
BSc International Spa Management
The University of Derby Centre for Contemporary Hospitality and Tourism Management - Buxton, United KingdomSeptember 2016 - August 2018
Premier Training International - London, United KingdomSeptember 2015 - January 2016
Sienna X Training Academy - London, United KingdomMarch 2014 - October 2014
The Beauty Academy - Manchester, United KingdomJanuary 2014 - January 2014
Gateway Workshop Training Schoool - London, United KingdomJuly 2013 - July 2013
- Business Model Planning
- computer & technology
- Cultural Adaptation
- Customer loyalty
- Defining Strategy
- Fitness & Well being
- Mentoring Teams
- Negotiating and Deal Closure
- New Product Development
- Process Performance Improvement
- ROI Reporting
- Sales Management
- Team Cohersion