Join Hosco and view Lahiru's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
• I have a sound knowledge of Internet and E-Mail.
• Able to work fully computerized Environment.
• Hands on experience in Opera, Micros, EMC, Accpac, MC, Sun System and Vision reporting.
• Proficient in MS Office Package
• Excellent Communication in English
• Work obligations proven leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Quick learning and understanding ability.
• Willingness to work under pressure and excellent team player.
1 year and 7 months
General Cashier Cum Paymaster
Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas - Felicite, SeychellesOtherJune 2018 - Now · 1 year and 7 months
General Cashier Duties • Collect daily cash takings and reconcile them against receipts and the accounting system • Complete daily reports for the Finance Manager • Deposit cash takings with the bank on a daily basis • Provide the Front Desk with daily currency exchange rates to ensure provision of excellent service to our customers • Preparing General Cashier JV’s and Ensure all the GL Balances are accurate Paymaster Duties • Reports directly to the Assistant Finance Director • Establishes accurate hard copy and electronic up to date payroll information files for all current and newly hired colleagues to provide the accuracy of payroll process • Coordinate with HR department on accurate records regarding vacation, sick time and other payroll related benefits, verifies that accruals for same are sufficient to meet liability • Maintain Service Charge payable account and distribute service charge monthly basic. • Establishes & maintains security procedures designed to ensure the confidentiality of all payroll related information • Coordinate with Account Receivable / Credit for colleague city ledger • Coordinate with Account payable for monthly colleague taxation and pension payment • Monthly reconciliation of colleague taxation, for year-end reporting to government tax office • Distribute the colleague income tax and pension report on a timely manner • Preparing all the employee related payment and distribute them etc. all the advance, work permit payment, Overtime payment