Join Hosco and view Laura's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a passionate about hospitality, specially my career aim is to gain international experience with the goal of developing the necessary skills to become a future entrepreneur.
I am a fast learner, and eager to develop and improve my knowledge in various aspects of the industry as well as acquire new skills to exceed in it.
4 years and 10 months
Especialista Internacional de Talento y Reclutamiento - HR
CPM International - Barcelona, SpainHuman ResourcesJanuary 2018 - Now · 2 years
• Handle the recruitment process by including candidate confirmations and communication, preparing follow-up correspondence as needed. • Source and Mine Internal and external databases to obtain additional candidates. • Be part of a great recruiting experience for all candidates. • Communicate with applicants, vendors and hiring managers professionally while maintaining a high level of confidentiality. • Post positions on varius job posting sites. • Pulls and review resumes from the applicant tracking system. Updating recruitment database. • Processing of new hire administration, on-boarding and social media • Answer phones, emails, copying, filing, scanning, and other adminitrative activities needed. • Prepare reports and dashboards relating to staff recruitment activities. • Maintenance of internal ATS and direct liaise between recruitment team and supplier.
Executive Reservation Agent
Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I - Barcelona, SpainReservationsOctober 2017 - December 2017 · 3 months
Assistant Front Office Agent
Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I - Barcelona, SpainFront Office receptionJuly 2017 - October 2017 · 4 months
Completing procedures when guests arrive and leave, dealing with bookings, preparing bills and taking payments, dealing with special requests from guests, dealing with complaints or problems
Front Office Agent
ANBA B&B Deluxe - Barcelona, SpainReservationsApril 2016 - October 2016 · 7 months
The ANBA Bed & Breakfast Deluxe Hotel is an intimate, exquisite boutique hotel in central Barcelona near the mythical Gothic quarter providing 7 luxurious rooms. It is housed in an atmospheric 19th century Modernist building renovated by our designer, who kept as much of its old-world charm as possible, including some of the marvellous original painted ceilings.
Front Office Agent
Eurostars Cristal Palace - Barcelona, SpainReservationsFebruary 2014 - October 2015 · 1 year and 9 months
- answer telephone, screen and direct calls - take and relay messages - provide information to callers - greet persons entering organization - direct persons to correct destination - deal with queries from the public and customers - ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization - monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness - provide general administrative and clerical support - prepare correspondence and documents - receive and sort mail and deliveries - schedule appointments - maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically - organize conference and meeting room bookings - co-ordinate meetings and organize catering - monitor and maintain office equipment - control inventory relevant to reception area - tidy and maintain the reception area
Turismo y Gestión Hotelera
Mediterrani Escola Universitaria - Barcelona, SpainSeptember 2013 - Now
To acquire basic knowledge in the disciplines that study the tourism To analyze, to synthesize and to interpret in tourism To evaluate the own activity and the own learning and to elaborate strategies for its improvement To use the English language and another foreign language To select and to use the technologies of the information and the communication most adapted to every situation To gather and to select information of an effective and efficient way To anticipate and to solve problems, conflicts and to take decisions To use the teamwork, establishing those relations that more can - help to make show potentials of cooperation and support them in a constant way To have skill for the personal relationships in any context and situation To analyze the ethical implications of the tourism To design creative offers, to have initiative and enterprising spirit To coordinate and to lead projects of work
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
April 01st 1995
- Amadeus GDS
- Friendly person
- Gestion des reservations
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Opera PMS
- Perfect customer service
- PMS Tesipro
- Social Media