Join Hosco and view Laura's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
As a highly-qualified Tourism and Event management Assistant with a variety of language skills and professional skills which I have obtained, I am very good at managing high level workloads and always show a high accuracy.
I am also considered as mature, energetic and hardworking as well as being able to maintain confidentiality in sensitive matters while displaying excellent judgement and initiative when required.
Within my attached CV you will note the following points of experience which emphasize my suitability for this position:
• My highly developed interpersonal skills : I am patient, friendly and kind in dealing with people and my excellent communication skills, verbal and written, used in presentations, reports, minutes and in my current position in the restaurant “Chez Francoise” as a Maitre d’hotel and sales support
• I am skilled at scheduling events, like incentive travels, banquets up to 350 people and
• My good analytical skills with understanding of financial information (financial monitoring)
• Strong IT skills and use of MS Office programs : Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook
Maître d'hôtel / Assistance commercial
Restaurant Chez Francoise - Paris, FranceTourismJuly 2017 - Now
Assistance du directeur
Alcep Travel and Events - Paris, FranceTourismSeptember 2015 - September 2016
Graduation Diploma tourism and eventmanagement school
Sabine Blindow Schulen - Hanover, GermanyOctober 2013 - October 2016
2 Years of school with different subjects like Eventmanagement, marketing, tourismmanagement, Controlling, etc. Final Exams written in Law, Marketing and English 1 Year of internship in Paris in a travel agency
FrenchNative or fluent100%
GermanNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Ability to work independently
- A team player
- Very organized