Join Hosco and view Lemer Don's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
To be able to work hand in hand with my employer to put into practice my abilities and talents that will contribute to the growth of the company and at the same time help in my career advancement. I am open to opportunities for growth and professional advancement through company programs and benefits.
Agent, Call Centre
Atlantis The Palm - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCustomer ServiceOctober 2018 - Now · 3 months
• Handles various guest complaints and ensure customer satisfaction. • Provides accurate information to the internal and external customers in a clear, courteous and professional manner. • Listens, questions and analyses to determine underlying needs of customers. Rectify whenever possible, the customer’s concerns. • Provides one stop shop service to all resort guests and handle their queries without referring calls to other departments. • Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems. • To achieve the highest levels of confirmation/conversion rate and revenue from Dolphin Bay & Lost Chambers calls by capturing all revenue opportunities.
Burj Al Arab - Jumeirah - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesReservationsNovember 2014 - December 2017 · 3 years and 2 months
➢ Takes restaurant reservations for all outlets made via phone, email, fax or personal ➢ Uses and maintains the Epicure Restaurant Reservations System as per given procedure. ➢ Ensure accurate input of restaurant reservations details in the Epicure and hotel system. ➢ Reverts back to the voice messages left by the callers. ➢ Handle reservation changes and cancellations. ➢ Promotes and sells special events of Burj Al Arab such as New Year’s Eve, Gala Dinners, etc. ➢ Personally meet and assist the guests regarding their enquiries of future reservations. ➢ Maintains and improves wherever possible the communication between the Restaurant Reservations Department, the various F & B outlets and other departments in the hotel. ➢ Identify and anticipate guest needs and requirements.
Guest Service Assistant
Madinat Jumeirah Resort - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralJune 2013 - November 2014 · 1 year and 6 months
➢ Answer calls as the first priority, internal and external in a speedy, courteous, warm, and friendly tone of voice. ➢ Handle all calls, request, complaints and inquiries efficiently and professionally. ➢ Handle all incoming and out going faxes for guests/departments. ➢ Ensure that all requests are handled in a timely manner and to follow up with the guest ensuring satisfaction in service provided. ➢ Assist with request or pass it on to the concerned department/room number ➢ Assist in generating revenue by using the techniques of up-selling and suggestive selling
Customer Care Officer
SingTel - SingaporeCustomer ServiceApril 2010 - April 2013 · 3 years and 1 month
➢ Answer phone calls and respond to customer requests by providing excellent customer service experience ➢ Provide customers with accurate product and service information ➢ Up sell products and services. ➢ Directing requests to relevant department who can supply the necessary information or service ➢ Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved. ➢ Handle customer complaints and provide solutions to their queries
Medical Sales Representative
Novartis - Manila, PhilippinesSales & MarketingMay 2008 - September 2009 · 1 year and 5 months
➢ Promoting and Selling medical products to doctors/pharmacies ➢ Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses, and pharmacists in the retail sector ➢ Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff ➢ Keeping detailed records of all contacts and reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual/monthly sales targets ➢ Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings. Discuss future targets with the area sales manager. ➢ Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products
Bachelor Science Major in Legal Management
Ateneo De Naga University - Naga, PhilippinesJune 2003 - April 2007
TagalogNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Ability to interact
- Excellent customerservice
- Great customer service
- Telephone sales skills
- Work well independently