Join Hosco and view Leo's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Ave Environ PTE LTD - SingaporeHousekeepingNovember 2015 - November 2017 · 2 years and 1 month
• Supervises / delegates duties to all Team Members within job scope and prepares their daily allocations, reads logbook and enters logbook, taking actions where necessary. • Inspect work of team to ensure a required standard of cleanliness are met and inspect room, public areas for cleanliness and also determines need for renovation and makes recommendations. • Ensure all supplies in guestroom are as per housekeeping standards and make sure that all the room furniture; fixture and equipment are in good condition. If repair is required, trouble reports need to be issued and followed up ensuring that request has been carried. • Check all the guest rooms in morning and while turndown service also ensures that all the guest request are fulfilled within time limit, checks the VIP level, honeymoon set up rooms, ensure always all the standard are followed. • Report and updates special projects to Assistant Executive Housekeeper and incidents to be reported immediately to Executive Housekeeper or Duty Manager. • Ensures that all the hand over is done in proper manner to next shift and relieve the Desk Coordinator for breaks. • Handle guest complains whenever required in effective manner by looking after their needs and comfort all the time. • Conduct training for housekeeping attendants in how to perform their task and maintain the set of standard and to meet the high quality level of Brand Standard of the hotel. • Provides performance feedback, coach and counseling and recommends discipline as required to the hotel. • Conduct training, one to one meeting and inspection to review monitor and upgrade performance so as to meet the required standard of services and cleanliness. • Check stocks and orders supplies and also initiate requisitions and maintain supplies required and also assist inventory. • Assist the Housekeeping Department to achieve the KPI’s target by contributing positively and leading the team. • Assist and maintaining the close working relationship with other departments and attend related meetings to improve efficiency and productivity of the department. • Identify and develop leadership qualities among staff in order to spot the high potential team members and develop them. • Complies with Health and Safety and fire procedures and regulations, complies with safety and security procedures as per Disaster Manual. • Should be aware of hotel facilities and flexible in different shift and following all the procedure of housekeeping and hotel policy. • Performed other related duties a required and attends communication meeting and briefing at all the time.
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- can operate cleaning machines
- Computer knowledge