Join Hosco and view Lesther's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
More than 5 years of experience in all aspects of customer service management. Has excellent communication skills and excellent command over written and spoken English. Have a good knowledge of MS office applications and has the ability to handle multiple tasks at once. Excellent in documentation and record keeping especially in confidential documents, has the ability to prioritize tasks, good attention to details and experience for F&B and Hotel Management in Purchasing, Sales and Logistics.
Management Trainee/ Shift Leader
The Coffee Club - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B otherJanuary 2018 - Now · 12 months
Restaurant Operation • Attended training covers topics such as company policies, food preparation, customer relations, financial reporting, quality control and team-building • Responsible for opening and closing the restaurant. That includes balancing cash drawers, taking inventory, prepping and storing food, and sanitizing cooking equipment. Customer Happiness • Troubleshoot customer concerns and handle complaints • Communicate restaurant policies, menu limitations, food discounts, special programs, price adjustments and tipping policies Supervisory Tasks • Informing/ communicating new or revised instructions to incoming shift workers, organize the restaurant for large events, teach new employees company policies and oversee day-to-day operations Employee Compliance • Issuing warning letters to employees for violations such as tardiness, unacceptable work attire, poor attitudes, restaurant policy violations and improper conduct
The Coffee Club - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B otherDecember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 1 month
• Arrange training for new employee using variety of assessment tools and strategies to improve instruction methods. • Conducting one-on-one tutoring sessions for new employees
The Coffee Club - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B otherSeptember 2016 - Now · 2 years and 4 months
• Sells coffees and coffee grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation machines; demonstrating how brewing equipment operates. • Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, Double Espresso, cafe latte, and cappuccino, Macchiato and etc. • Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning. • Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them. • Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products. • Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions. • Receive and process customer payments. • Set up or restock product displays. • Slice fruits, vegetables, desserts, or meats for use in food service.
Waiter/Housekeeper / Cleaner / Concierge / Receptionist / Waiter / F & B
Landmark Grand Hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceAugust 2014 - August 2016 · 2 years and 1 month
• Assists in welcoming and seating guests. • Look after the necessary preparations before the start of operation • Wipe/prepare the necessary containers, napkins, tray, cutleries, other supplies; • Refill salt and pepper shakers and other condiments. • Check and re-stock service station and sees to it that the par stack is maintained. • Sets-up the table and installs required facilities. • Study the menu and familiarize myself with the outlet’s specialties as well as out of-stock items and undertakes suggestive selling; Knows the menu and specialties. Does suggestive selling for out-of-stock items • Take order and serve food and beverages. Place orders to the kitchen and pick up orders. • Presents food bill to guest, receives payments and remits the same to the cashier. • Attends to guests’ inquiries, requests and complaints. • Clear-stable of soiled dishes, dirt and trash (in the absence of a busboy). • Performs other side duties and assignments given by the superior. • Answering Calls from room service. Delivering room service order. • Daily Report (linen). Monthly Report (Crockery and Cutleries) • Setting up the buffet i.e. taking buffet temperature • Banquet Set up • External Booking Reservation
Asian Institute of EcommerceJune 2010 - May 2012