Join Hosco and view Liliya's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am in the process of career development and an active job seeker.
I am English/Russian/Ukrainian speaker and Italian/German beginner. I have been working in HoReCa industry for more than 7 years. I am very hard-working, self-demanding and self-motivated person. Constant development for me is the best bonus from the company's side.
I possess excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills and the ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial internal and external relationships.
Deputy General Manager
Hotel Ukraine - Lutsk, UkraineAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2012 - September 2018 · 6 years and 9 months
- design and build hotel management structure from 0-level, control managers’ orientation and training processes, build managers’ interchangeability and team-work - being the Ambassador of the business-class hotel for Lutsk , create reputation management and branding, reinvent branding strategies - develop strategic action plans for hotel to drive measurable sales revenue - develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel - set and update action plans and financial objectives - create and update customers’ and affiliates’ database - identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales - provide competitors and alternatives database, map hotel’ competitive position - manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders - develop professional long term business relationships - execute and support the operational aspects of business ( generating proposals, corporate rate application letters, writing contract, customer correspondence) - create pricing strategies - create corporate values: customer-oriented approach and promptness - propose and implement effective marketing strategies to maximize conference-halls’ occupancy - providing financial and statistics reports, calculate hotel occupancy rate, monitor local hotel industry market - provide reports, as required - analyze figures - plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model - supervise work at all levels and set clear objectives - communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.) - deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations - deliver excellent customer service, ensuring guests’ comfort and safety - manage and maintain the administration of all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy - monitor, coordinate and respond to reputation management channels including online travel-related review sites to generate positive guest relations - create and manage customer loyalty program
Reservations Sales Agent
Hotel Ukraine - Lutsk, UkraineAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2011 - January 2012 · 5 months
- answer telephone and email inquiries in a timely manner, consistently offering professional, friendly and engaging service - process reservations by mail, telephone, fax, from OTA or travel agencies with accurate information to ensure we exceed Guest’s expectations - communicate reservation/cancellation/modification information to the front desk, update and check reservations ensuring a flawless check in and checkout process - open and close the availability as and when required of hotel in all the GDS channels, IDS channels and on the hotel website, make sure that information is kept up to date. - aware of all front office procedures and assist with reception duties when required - assist Guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way - arrange accommodation and activity requirements for leisure, corporate and wholesale Guests - cooperate, coordinate and communicate with all other departments to ensure highest level of Guest service is maintained and the maximum profit is generated - ensure revenue is maximized by up-selling guest rooms, through selling the right room to the right Guest - tracks future room availabilities on the basis of reservations, develop room revenue and occupancy forecasts - generate corporate customer invoices/foreign exchange invoices, check advanced payments - build conference&banquet department, identifying new business and targeting the right markets - propose and implement effective marketing strategies to maximize conference-halls’ occupancy and suggestive sellings - make bookings for catering, accommodation, transport and excursions - organize, confirm, process, and conduct all customers’ reservations, requests, changes and cancellations concerning conference service - retrieve and organize banquet event orders - review all group resumes and group meeting requirements and organize into chronological order - handle multiple accounts and priorities, to ensure the successful completion of all job duties and client responsibilities
Volyntorhlib - Lutsk, UkraineBack OfficeJuly 2011 - September 2011 · 3 months
- manage diaries and organise meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the executive - act as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls - deputize for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence - translate English documents to Ukrainian/Russian
Lesya Ukrainka East European National University, Lutsk (Ukraine)September 2006 - June 2011
RussianNative or fluent100%
UkrainianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- B2B Sales
- B2C Sales
- Conference Services Coordination
- Contracting Negotiations
- Event&Catering Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Honest hardworking
- Strategic Planning
- Tact and diplomacy
- Time managment