Join Hosco and view Liudmyla's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Implant Direct Europe - Zürich, SwitzerlandEventsApril 2017 - Now
• Organizing and coordinating Training & Education events for dental professionals (over 8 000 participants annually from Switzerland, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain and Benelux) • Providing logistical support for participation in the major European dental congresses and tradeshows (for example, IDS annual congress in Cologne, >3 000 exhibitors from 59 countries and EAO annual congress around Europe with around 2 700 delegates from all over the world) • Promoting and advertising company’s events on the company’s homepage and in social media, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, and facilitating leads generation process • Establishing, structuring and managing all the events-related content for the company’s homepages (general European page, German, French, Italian and English) • Coordinating flows and volumes of marketing print materials and demo-materials used for the international events and managing their distribution between the sales representatives • Leading dedicated analysis of the competitive environment, mainly around product lines and digital performance of the main 10 competitors from value and premium segments of the market Major projects and achievements comprise: Preparation and implementation of the logistics for the first joint European Sales Meeting with the country managers, sales representatives and distributors around Europe in the headquarters’ office as well as organization of the first company’s joint teambuilding activity
EDEN AU LAC - Zürich, SwitzerlandFront Office receptionApril 2016 - October 2016
Part of the luxury Swiss chain Victoria Jungfrau Collection and Swiss Deluxe Hotels Collection • Managed and controlled room reservations (45 rooms and 5 suits) • Provided guest relations/concierge services (major guest groups were business travellers: bankers, politicians and representatives of NGOs) • Managed internal documentation and performed financial control of the bookings • Held regular contacts with the partnering travel agencies worldwide (mainly USA, China and Japan) with regards to the billing processes and mutual contractual agreements Major projects and achievements comprise: • Awarded as the best Upseller of the 3rd quarter of 2016 for the increase of the revenues of the rooms division department by over 40% • Participated and supported the implementation of sales-pushing marketing campaign in Russian and Kazakh markets – prepared special offers and personal interview as an advertising tool for attracting Russian-speaking clients through the local travel agencies • Successfully completed the Luxury Quality Assurance training and examination
Ukraine Crisis Media Centre - Kiev, UkrainePublic RelationsJune 2014 - July 2014
Special support of the media team in the timeline of tragic Malaysian Airlines plane crush: holding contacts with international media and providing them with regular updates as a hot-line responder, support with social media management during press-briefings
TNS - Kiev, UkrainePublic RelationsFebruary 2014 - June 2014
Writing press-releases; - Managing the company’s publications on the web; - Making English-Ukrainian-Russian translations of the publications; - Processing sociological statistics and subsequently preparing summaries and rankings.
MBA Global Business Management
BHMS Business & Hotel Management School - Lucerne, SwitzerlandSeptember 2015 - June 2017
International Human Resource Management - Global Leadership - Strategic Financial Management - European Union - International Business - Applied Managerial Economics - Managerial Accounting - People and Systems in Organisations - Essentials of Business Management - Business Communications & Research Methods - Law for Global Business - Project Management - Managing with Technology - Applied Marketing
Bachelor International Communication Technologies
Kyiv National University - Kiev, UkraineSeptember 2011 - July 2015
- Cultural diplomacy and intercultural communication; - Crisis communication management; - Public relations on corporate, national and international levels; - Corporate and national branding; - Mass media in information society; - Image building and reputation management, - Psychological techniques in international communication,etc
RussianNative or fluent100%
UkrainianNative or fluent100%
Swiss GermanLimited working40%