Join Hosco and view loi's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Jack of all trades and master of none.
My opinion, as long as what you do for a living and if everything is related and support each other, i think you are doing very fine.
My name is Lợi, and I decided to study English before becoming a chef, because, get to understand the recipes and able to read them is faster than translate it and doing it at the same time. I also had amazing opportunities to get to train and work in a professional and international brand hotel/resort.
I'm born and raised in Viet Nam so that my strength is Vietnamese cuisine, especially local vegetarian style, beside that I also like to play, creative new style and shape of pasta from scratch. You can find my experiences via my CV.
mecure Phu Quoc - Phu Quoc, VietnamF&B kitchenDecember 2018 - Now · 2 months
- Responsible with the food and ingredients before and after cook.. - Responsible for cleaning and keeping the station clean as it should.
netspace international culinary art school - Da Nang, VietnamApril 2014 - December 2014
netspace international culinary art school is a cooking school that train the individual student to be a chef, the main aim is Vietnamese cuisine.
VietnameseNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Event planner
- soft skill in the office,
- Vegetarian Cuisine
- Vietnamese cuisine