Join Hosco and view Lorena's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I consider myself a competent, reliable and polite employee with the ambition to improve and expand my knowledge and skills.
Food and Beverage Assistant
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich - Munich, GermanyF&B serviceJune 2018 - August 2018
• Customer service delivery • Responsible for communicating with guests, kitchen staff, and servers • Presented menus, explained menu items and made recommendations • Assisting guests with particular food allergies and preferences to select items along with alternative offers to special diets • Provide feedback to staff about customers’ observations • Support for language challenges as a translator among co-workers, guests, and managers
Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski - Munich, GermanyOtherFebruary 2014 - February 2017
Apprenticeship in five star hotel operations. 3 years of hard working and learning. Every three or four months I got allocated to a different area so I could develop a critical understanding of each task required to do in that specific area. Albeit, to achieve a full comprehensive picture of the internal processes.
Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski - Munich, GermanyF&B kitchenSeptember 2011 - October 2011
Voluntary summer internship
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in International Hotel Management - Specialisation in Hotel Financial Performance Management
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Sierre, SwitzerlandJuly 2017 - Now
Specialization in the Hotel and Catering Business
Städt. Berufsschule für das Hotel-, Gaststätten- u. Braugewerbe - Munich, GermanyFebruary 2014 - January 2017
Vocational school certification as hotel and catering specialist.
GermanNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Scuba diving
- Strong knowledge of HACCP